• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins seeking $30M annually over 3-4 years

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I wonder how much he would have had to pay, to get the whole team seats. :D
jokes aside he can do it but we will never know now

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shear dumb luck is exactly what would have gotten us there WITH Kirk. Let's call it the Not at the same time strategy, where none of these things happen at the same time under Bruce and Dan.

A competent running game
A good or better defense
A keeping of, and/or maintaining well producing WR'ers
A solid competent run blocking, pass blocking offensive line
A healthy dangerous TE
A QB who doesn't gag in big moments.
A HC who believes in a balance between the run and passing game

and

A GM who knows how to put all of that together at the same time, without sabotaging one or the other.
an organization that draws interest from well established, competent coaches.

BTW: It is exactly for these reasons that I call it the... Not at the same time strategy, and why I wrote " I wonder how much he would have had to pay, to get the whole team seats. :D "
you are pointing at the owner and not the talent . MJ gagged in big moments at the beginning so did peyton manning

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are pointing at the owner and not the talent . MJ gagged in big moments at the beginning so did peyton manning

Yeah, but those guys had management that got talent to compliment these guys. Kirk's no Peyton and he's going to need a whole lot of help getting there. That help comes from the owner/GM. We have Bruce and Dan, if you honestly believed that they were capable of building a strong all around team with Kirk, then I understand your optimism. Just know that, I don't share that vision of either of them, with or without Kirk!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but those guys had management that got talent to compliment these guys. Kirk's no Peyton and he's going to need a whole lot of help getting there. That help comes from the owner/GM. We have Bruce and Dan, if you honestly believed that they were capable of building a strong all around team with Kirk, then I understand your optimism. Just know that, I don't share that vision of either of them, with or without Kirk!
one has to assume in that scenario that they would have turned the corner . i thought with fuller we were a defensive draft away from competing now wehave been set back another season or 2