• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins Doesn't Deserve A Longterm Contract

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans spent 75 mil on brock. That shows you throw money at tall dudes with strong arms. Should we just follow that model. Or how about the Rams? Should we follow the trade all our picks for a crappy rookie qb model?

I'm not following crappy advice just cuz some dumbass team did it. That seems like a horrible way to figure out how to run a team. "Ooh we'll just do what the 3-13 bears did! " :L

Are you freaking kidding? Cutler and Kirk have far more known and proven pedigrees than Osweiler's. And do you think that the Bears would be 3-13 if Cutler weren't out?

Wow!

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I'm not sure how the position I'm taking is anything like them but imagine me however you want for your little fantasy.

Now please...explain which of those reasons is valid.

How about all of them? Of course, you've just seen fit to forge some congruence between Osweiler, on the one hand, and Cutler and Kirk, on the other.

So, I'll guess you're Cerrato.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you freaking kidding? Cutler and Kirk have far more known and proven pedigrees than Osweiler's. And do you think that the Bears would be 3-13 if Cutler weren't out?

Wow!

Hey you're the one telling mecutlers got all these warts lol.

You're argument is still just hey we'll so what that one team did cuz things! At least try to defend what you're saying here with some real arguments.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about all of them? Of course, you've just seen fit to forge some congruence between Osweiler, on the one hand, and Cutler and Kirk, on the other.

So, I'll guess you're Cerrato.

Actually explain why. You're not off to a great start but please go through all of them and explain why I'm wrong.

Where do I say anything about kirk being like brock??? Or cutler for that matter.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you're the one telling mecutlers got all these warts lol.

You're argument is still just hey we'll so what that one team did cuz things! At least try to defend what you're saying here with some real arguments.

Wrong, Vinny. My point about Cutler is that, although he's flawed, he's still the best option you've got. If you didn't catch the implication of that point, it's the fact that you can do far, far worse.

Also, those points you ticked off speak for themselves. It's kind of like saying, I'm not convinced that the following traits justify marrying a lady:

-- attractive
-- intelligent
-- lots in common
-- great personality
-- about my age
-- gainfully employed

Simply to ask the question is to provide an answer to it.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually explain why. You're not off to a great start but please go through all of them and explain why I'm wrong.

Where do I say anything about kirk being like brock??? Or cutler for that matter.

You might want to page up for your statement on Brock. You made it and it was clearly nonsense.

Please quit while you're far, far behind.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about looking at what the Chiefs have done with Alex Smith? Smith is, at best, a pedestrian QB but plays a specific role in a team that flourished these past years.
preaching to the choir here i say keep the guy

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, Vinny. My point about Cutler is that, although he's flawed, he's still the best option you've got. If you didn't catch the implication of that point, it's the fact that you can do far, far worse.

Also, those points you ticked off speak for themselves. It's kind of like saying, I'm not convinced that the following traits justify marrying a lady:

-- attractive
-- intelligent
-- lots in common
-- great personality
-- about my age
-- gainfully employed

Simply to ask the question is to provide an answer to it.

Ahahaha I think you're my favorite poster.

I've never denied that we would likely have a worse QB next year if we let kirk go. So what's your point?

Oh goodness. So your "logical" defense of those reasons is to change the topic AND the reasons completely and say boom see its just like that! Not to ya know...actually make an argument...

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahahaha I think you're my favorite poster.

I've never denied that we would likely have a worse QB next year if we let kirk go. So what's your point?

Oh goodness. So your "logical" defense of those reasons is to change the topic AND the reasons completely and say boom see its just like that! Not to ya know...actually make an argument...

Reading comprehension? I just did make an argument. And if you're agreeing that we'd be likely worse at QB next year if we let Kirk walk, how's that not another "argument" to strengthen my side of the debate.

Really?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to page up for your statement on Brock. You made it and it was clearly nonsense.

Please quit while you're far, far behind.

Lol. Please read what I said about brock and then show in plain English how i compared him to kirk. I'll wait.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are we comparing brock to KC ? the body of work for Brock didnt/doesnt compare to KC

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension? I just did make an argument. And if you're agreeing that we'd be likely worse at QB next year if we let Kirk walk, how's that not another "argument" to strengthen my side of the debate.

Really?

Ok I'm starting to get worried your just a troll now...

That was not an argument at all. You have literally yet to even TRY to support one of my original listed reasons. This is almost impressive at this point.

As to why getting worse at qb isn't a reason to keep him go read my posts in several threads. It's not worth me trying to explain it to you here because I know you won't understand it.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I'm starting to get worried your just a troll now...

That was not an argument at all. You have literally yet to even TRY to support one of my original listed reasons. This is almost impressive at this point.

As to why getting worse at qb isn't a reason to keep him go read my posts in several threads. It's not worth me trying to explain it to you here because I know you won't understand it.

Ummmm, do you not get the fact that the points you listed are the very "arguments" I'd make in keeping Kirk? You can't be this dense, can you? Reference my point about the criteria in marrying a lady. Sometimes, by asking a question or making a point, you also set forth the very basis for the question you're asking or point you're making. Get it?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. You mentioned Brock in connection with overpaying a QB like Kirk.

Oh so that means I compared them? Interesting leap there bud.

Even though I wasn't actually talking about overpaying kirk.

Brock was literally only brought up to point out the serious flaws in your original point about Cutler. I didn't compare him to anybody. Do you get this now?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm, do you not get the fact that the points you listed are the very "arguments" I'd make in keeping Kirk? You can't be this dense, can you? Reference my point about the criteria in marrying a lady. Sometimes, by asking a question or making a point, you also set forth the very basis for the question you're asking or point you're making. Get it?

Oh the married lady! Yes cuz that makes sense!

I understand those things are the arguments you would use to keep kirk (and I'm not remotely surprised). I am asking you to please defend said arguments not just restate them.