• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Countdown to Brady signing with Denver thread

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion but

but off the top of my head

So guys that I would take over him.
Brady, manning, marino, montana, brees, favre, young, kelly, warner, moon, rodgers

Guys in the discussion
Ben, rivers, wilson,

And toss in guys before my time......
baugh, van brocklin, bradshaw, fouts, luckman,, jurgensen, staubach, tarkenton, unitas, starr

Again, im probably the minority.........but thats what 14 that im saying yes to. Along with 10 in the discussion before my time........

so yeah for me hes not gonna crack the top 15

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Starr had a losing season every year not under Lombardi, 17-34-1 was his record without Lombardi.

The next person that says Starr is a top 15 quarterback, should be slapped across the room. He was the original game manager.
says the guy who never watched him play.
Bart Starr was much more than a "game manager"...ask his opponents

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Starr had a losing season every year not under Lombardi, 17-34-1 was his record without Lombardi.

The next person that says Starr is a top 15 quarterback, should be slapped across the room. He was the original game manager.

Did you know that Starr won five championships ? 61, 62, 65, 66, 67...

The last two he was the MVP in both Super Bowls...I don't remember Lombardi quarterbacking the Packers...Do you have a link or any film of that ??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway had two losing seasons in his whole career, went to 5 Super Bowls, only had a good running back for four of his years and a good defense for 5 of those years. Played under Shanahan, who only won 1 playoff game when Elway wasn't his qb and Reeves who only had two good seasons when Elway wasn't his qb.

Winning seasons does not make him a top 15 QB...that has to do with his teams. Low completion pct even for his era, got carried in the playoffs by TD and that defense. He has a ton of comebacks bc he fucked up the first 3 quarters and his defense bailed him out. One of the most overrated QB's of all time without a doubt.

Good defense for five seasons? LOL

He had a top 10 scoring defense 8 of his 15 seasons. Can't say that for a lot of QB's. His defense was better than average for 11 of his 15 seasons. Before TD, he had a RB that made a PB 5 times.

Overall, he didn't have good SB performances

Keep making excuses for this overrated horse face.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that Starr won five championships ? 61, 62, 65, 66, 67...

The last two he was the MVP in both Super Bowls...I don't remember Lombardi quarterbacking the Packers...Do you have a link or any film of that ??

Yes, I do. He was a great game manager for Lombardi's power run game

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning seasons does not make him a top 15 QB...that has to do with his teams. Low completion pct even for his era, got carried in the playoffs by TD and that defense. He has a ton of comebacks bc he fucked up the first 3 quarters and his defense bailed him out. One of the most overrated QB's of all time without a doubt.

Good defense for five seasons? LOL

He had a top 10 scoring defense 8 of his 15 seasons. Can't say that for a lot of QB's. His defense was better than average for 11 of his 15 seasons. Before TD, he had a RB that made a PB 5 times.

Overall, he didn't have good SB performances

Keep making excuses for this overrated horse face.

Good defenses are measured by top 10 in yards and points allowed, so yes they were only in the top five times, look it up. And yes not all those happened during his Super Bowl years.

Lol, it was a revolving door at RB even the washed up Dorsett showed up, none of the RBs were any good, saying they had good running back before Davis is false.

If you think Elway was to blame for bad Super Bowl losses, that ignores the fact that the NFC was vastly superior and didn't have the great talent surrounding him. Like most great qbs, how many Hall of Fame players played with Elway in the 80s?

If anybody besides Eagles fans when it comes to Wentz are making excuses, it should be Browns fans when it comes to the 80s. No team went to the playoffs more times the Browns in the 80s, with just 3 playoffs win in that decade with 7 playoff trips. Never even won two playoff games in a row.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's selling his house. His trainer is selling his house. Apparently Schefter believes Brady won't be in New England next year. And we all know Elway will make a play for him of he's available.

He's always struggled against the Broncos. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Come on out to Colorado, Tommy. We'd love to have you.
Oh shit youre also a fan of callmekevin?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone who doesn't have elway in their top 15 is laughably ridiculous