• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could USC actually beat Alabama on Week 1?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be embarrassed that meeeechegan scored more points against Florida than Bama did last year.

Fucking Kiffin.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be embarrassed that meeeechegan scored more points against Florida than Bama did last year.

Florida didnt want to be there - Nick Saban

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone can be beaten on any given day, with that said highly doubtful to no chance for this one. Coaching comparison isn't remotely close, plus Saban in a game one scenerio with all this time to prepare (and Lane Kiffen has some revenge on his mind) does not bode well for the play it safe hiring of Clay Helton.
Saban with more than a week to prepare usually doesn't bode well for the other team. I don't think a lot of these guys starting now are Lane's guys though. A few are, but they were a young team last year

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban with more than a week to prepare usually doesn't bode well for the other team. I don't think a lot of these guys starting now are Lane's guys though. A few are, but they were a young team last year
Lane's players are not tw taret here, the program and admin are. If Bama is up 21 watch out for some trick play to rub in the salt.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane's players are not tw taret here, the program and admin are. If Bama is up 21 watch out for some trick play to rub in the salt.
Kiffin's an ass. He'd probably do that anyway regardless of the quality of the opponent.

He had his own "deflategate" issues and jersey swapping against some scrub opponent I think in his last year at SC. Saban may have more control over him to reign that crap in but I think he's just hard wired for that shit.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, you must be new here.

No shit, clearly doesn't know that our superiority complex doesn't come from winning, but our innate knowledge that we are superior. We get even more unreasonable when we lose...we are like Michigan fans, except our program doesn't suck.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know in other parts of the country people root for teams from their own conference in games like this, but fuck USC. I hope they get entirely undressed on that field. Leave 'em for dead will ya?

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, clearly doesn't know that our superiority complex doesn't come from winning, but our innate knowledge that we are superior. We get even more unreasonable when we lose...we are like Michigan fans, except our program doesn't suck.
I've got a feeling this gam is close and comes down to a final drive

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait til the Ducks fans find out you think they're a scrub team. You're going to be in soooo much trouble.
I meant the jersey swapping issue. Was that against Oregon? I seem to recall it was a smaller directional school and he had a guy disguised on one of the special teams by switching jerseys for the play. It wasn't even the play so much as it was the fact it was against a team they really didn't need any special tricks to beat that bothered me.

EDIT I think it was the Colorado game in 2014. They won that game like 50-6. Really didn't need to play those types of games. But Lane's gonna Lane.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant the jersey swapping issue. Was that against Oregon? I seem to recall it was a smaller directional school and he had a guy disguised on one of the special teams by switching jerseys for the play. It wasn't even the play so much as it was the fact it was against a team they really didn't need any special tricks to beat that bothered me.

EDIT I think it was the Colorado game in 2014. They won that game like 50-6. Really didn't need to play those types of games. But Lane's gonna Lane.
If its the play I think you're talking about. It was Kessler who Kiffin had switch numbers. On a two point conversion. Kiffin was shady but the play was also negated on a holding call

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its the play I think you're talking about. It was Kessler who Kiffin had switch numbers. On a two point conversion. Kiffin was shady but the play was also negated on a holding call
Shut up stupid. Quit trying to pretend you are on this site still to talk football. It's not working. Don't you have some drama to go stir up on the general board or more threats to quit this site because of what a toilet it is? :L Maybe you want to make more fun of people's dead relatives. That's more your speed these days. Leave the football talk to those actually interested in football.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up stupid. Quit trying to pretend you are on this site still to talk football. It's not working. Don't you have some drama to go stir up on the general board or more threats to quit this site because of what a toilet it is? :L Maybe you want to make more fun of people's dead relatives. That's more your speed these days. Leave the football talk to those actually interested in football.
He's super busy and will get back to you when his inbox isn't so full.... or maybe when he's done trashing this site and most of it's posters on another site... or maybe even when one of your relatives dies. He has priorities you know.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well played.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's super busy and will get back to you when his inbox isn't so full.... or maybe when he's done trashing this site and most of it's posters on another site... or maybe even when one of your relatives dies. He has priorities you know.
This is going to be the last time I address this. Yes I trashed certain posters. But I also don't think many people could blame me. Being as that was following and directed towards posters playing the little meltdown game. And pushing it to the point where. A few posters went past the point where they went off the board,attempted to track down my social media and get into the personal lives of me and the people in my life. Thats also why I put you all on ignore. I am moving on from the childish behavior. People may judge me how they wish. However as I already told you in the proper venue. I will not be following you around or disrupting threads in sub forums. This is the college football board. I will be and adult and talking college football and sticking to sports related content. I have no interest in the other stuff. If you choose to follow me around and disrupt threads and forums rather than keeping personal issues in the proper venue thats your choice. But I will not be able to read it. Now I will be inserting you back on ignore and moving forward in a productive manner to the forum while dissociating from the strange behaviors. Now lets try to stay on topic :suds:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be the last time I address this. Yes I trashed certain posters. But I also don't think many people could blame me. Being as that was following and directed towards posters playing the little meltdown game. And pushing it to the point where. A few posters went past the point where they went off the board,attempted to track down my social media and get into the personal lives of me and the people in my life. Thats also why I put you all on ignore. I am moving on from the childish behavior. People may judge me how they wish. However as I already told you in the proper venue. I will not be following you around or disrupting threads in sub forums. This is the college football board. I will be and adult and talking college football and sticking to sports related content. I have no interest in the other stuff. If you choose to follow me around and disrupt threads and forums rather than keeping personal issues in the proper venue thats your choice. But I will not be able to read it. Now I will be inserting you back on ignore and moving forward in a productive manner to the forum while dissociating from the strange behaviors :suds:
Wow, took me off "iggy" again just write a novel that I'm not gonna read. Nobody gives a fuck about anything you've got to say. You're a shitbag and can kindly go fuck yourself.