• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Bray replace Daniel as the backup QB?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a disparity. One is capable of giving you a spot start....one shouldn't have a uniform.

One knows the system really well and that is demonstrable. The other we know nothing about because he sucks too hard to cut an active roster without an injury.

Well no shit. We're the same as just about every team in the league right now. If our starter goes down...we are fucked. Outside of a small handful of teams each year....this is true about every team, every season.

Bray is where he is on the roster and in the league exactly because of what he can and can't do. He's not some hidden gem waiting to strike like a Kurt Warner. Stop being stupid if you're capable.
LOL at you getting all cunty and windy over two shitty backup QBs.

You're so dramatic.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 32 years old with a lot of knowledge about the offensive systems that are currently hip in the NFL right now.

If the Bears cut him today or during next offseason...there's a pretty good chance he'd hang on somewhere else.

I'll take that bet if he should be released. (I'll also throw down a few drinks in celebration)

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that bet if he should be released. (I'll also throw down a few drinks in celebration)

There is zero chance that the league would turn away a guy who has proven time-and-time again that he's a good backup.

Nagy has also come out in full-support of Daniel, so... he ain't going nowhere.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lulz at bumping the mediocre backups thread to use as some sort of retarded dagger.
giphy.gif

I know what Daniel can do. Split 4 games for us, maybe even win 3. I don't really know what Bray can do, but I am more interested in his ceiling if only based on youth alone.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I am more interested in his ceiling if only based on youth alone.

Of course you.....anyone with shit for brains would be.

Now go ahead and say something you think is witty and be sure to include a meme with it to show how hip and original you are.

Have a nice day, dumb dumb.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase is forgiven for the time being...but a pick six or goose egg in the TD department vs. the Raiders could change that in an instant. He played excellent as a backup vs. a tough team this past weekend so hat tip and I look forward to seeing what he can do in London.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my buddies who makes a living off of daily fantasy football (he’s also a packer fan) thinks the bears are a much more dangerous team with Chase Daniel than Mitchell Trubisky. I don’t think the QB change makes our offense much better or worse. I think it’s just different.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my buddies who makes a living off of daily fantasy football (he’s also a packer fan) thinks the bears are a much more dangerous team with Chase Daniel than Mitchell Trubisky. I don’t think the QB change makes our offense much better or worse. I think it’s just different.
Well there's no doubt Nagy had to reign in the play calling yesterday. Daniels obviously had limited practice all week with the starting unit. I'm a bit surprised Minny didn't tighten the D and go with 8-9 in the box and throw a ton of blitzes at him. Huge credit to Chase for keeping his composure and giving his receivers a chance to make plays. And while their run protection was gawd awful, I do think the OL performed much better in pass protection.

I think the Raiders will come after Chase on Sunday. It's up to Nagy and his offensive coaches to place a priority on run protection to create some holes for Montgomery, which will in turn loosen up the D.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's no doubt Nagy had to reign in the play calling yesterday. Daniels obviously had limited practice all week with the starting unit. I'm a bit surprised Minny didn't tighten the D and go with 8-9 in the box and throw a ton of blitzes at him. Huge credit to Chase for keeping his composure and giving his receivers a chance to make plays. And while their run protection was gawd awful, I do think the OL performed much better in pass protection.

I think the Raiders will come after Chase on Sunday. It's up to Nagy and his offensive coaches to place a priority on run protection to create some holes for Montgomery, which will in turn loosen up the D.
Chase Daniel (no s, I know it’s confusing) knows this offense better than any QB we have. Had minny put more players in the box, Daniel would’ve carved them up. He’s not great, but defenses have to respect him.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're definitely worse with Chase and people are fooling themselves based on one half against the Vikings. At worst, we're even...but even then, there's no upside with Daniel so we're worse.

The f*cking guy still moves like a potato. You guys forget that? Any game where the pocket breaks down on the regular we're going to struggle mightily with Chase. His decision making will become very questionable very fast if he's uncomfortable. It just is what it is.

Anyone pulling for Chase Daniel over Biscuit is reaching heavily.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel plays within the system and knows it better than Mitch.

With that said, I have my doubts he can finish the season unscathed.

Hat tip to his efforts yesterday...it was a big game, and he played great.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Daniel (no s, I know it’s confusing) knows this offense better than any QB we have. Had minny put more players in the box, Daniel would’ve carved them up. He’s not great, but defenses have to respect him.
Damn, I know it's Daniel, but old typing habits control my tiny brain.