• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Bray replace Daniel as the backup QB?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Smith play every snap of every game while Bray was on the roster in KC?

Answer....no.

Did Bray play any of the snaps that Smith didn't play? Answer...yes. One. One fucking snap.

Why?

Foles...Mahomes? And, of course, Nagy's lovechild Daniel.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah so I have this massive plot of water front property in Arizona I'd like to sell for cheap.....you seem like exactly the type of moron....I mean gentleman that would be interested in such a thing.

I mean...if the alternative is a lot in Green Bay (That would be Chase Daniel in this example). I'll scoop it up.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles...Mahomes? And, of course, Nagy's lovechild Daniel.

But if Bray were talented....wouldn't he at some point had won the chance to get some snaps?

Either Andy Reid is an idiot that doesn't know talent....or Bray is just a warm body that fills a roster spot and has no business being on the field.

I wonder which could be closer to the truth?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...if the alternative is a lot in Green Bay (That would be Chase Daniel in this example). I'll scoop it up.

I'd respond to this but I just realized how deep your actual stupidity goes and I'm gonna walk away now because it's terrifying.

Have a nice day.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if Bray were talented....wouldn't he at some point had won the chance to get some snaps?

Either Andy Reid is an idiot that doesn't know talent....or Bray is just a warm body that fills a roster spot and has no business being on the field.

I wonder which could be closer to the truth?

You do wonder...as there is not 100% certainty.

You know who I have 100% certainty about? Potato boy.

But Nagy likes him...so you've got that going for you.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd respond to this but I just realized how deep your actual stupidity goes and I'm gonna walk away now because it's terrifying.

Have a nice day.

I don't know what to say...I make fans out of folks that back players like Chase Daniel and Cody Parkey. Terrifying indeed.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay actually sits on a body of water by the way....so if someone was trying to sell you waterfront property there....it's actually plausible.

Whereas Arizona is like 42% desert and it's area is only .3% water.

So.......yeah.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay actually sits on a body of water by the way....so if someone was trying to sell you waterfront property there....it's actually plausible.

So.......yeah.

I never said water homey.

It's just that Green Bay is the last place on earth I would live.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So.......yeah.

Going back to Bray/Daniel, maybe you're right and Bray sucks. Well, you don't have to worry. You're getting your way. God forbid if Biscuit goes down it's the Daniel show. Nagy has been more than vocal that that is that. I'll take anything but Daniel. I honestly believe at worst we go sideways so long as it's a capable NFL player. We're going to lose with Daniel. No doubt in my mind. Well, unless it's the Lions again. Cuz LoLions.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel is the right choice for a 2-4 game stint.

Bray is the right choice if it's a longer stint.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes zero sense.

You want me to draw it out with crayons for you?

If Mitch has a minor injury where he'll miss but a few games, Chase is the guy. If Mitch gets injured where he will say, miss the season, then I'd go with Bray.

Such a crazy take, huh? You and fucktard should be cunts over it, for sure.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Mitch has a minor injury where he'll miss but a few games, Chase is the guy. If Mitch gets injured where he will say, miss the season, then I'd go with Bray.

Chase Daniel will never play professional football for another team after he's done with the Bears/Nagy. That about sums him up. Perhaps the same could be said about Bray, but since none of us have ever actually seen him throw a regular season pass, it's not saying nearly as much as when you say it with Daniel.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Relax lady.

If Bray isn't good enough to play a spot start....he isn't good enough to play over the long haul. Simple logic that your simple brain obviously can't handle.

Bray is a 3rd string, practice squad, scout team QB. End of story. I realize this is a message board for meatballs but.....fucking Tyler Bray? God damn it man...I knew most of you guys here were idiots but this is just sad.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Daniel will never play professional football for another team after he's done with the Bears/Nagy.

He's 32 years old with a lot of knowledge about the offensive systems that are currently hip in the NFL right now.

If the Bears cut him today or during next offseason...there's a pretty good chance he'd hang on somewhere else.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax lady.

If Bray isn't good enough to play a spot start....he isn't good enough to play over the long haul. Simple logic that your simple brain obviously can't handle.

Bray is a 3rd string, practice squad, scout team QB. End of story. I realize this is a message board for meatballs but.....fucking Tyler Bray? God damn it man...I knew most of you guys here were idiots but this is just sad.

You are acting like there is some great disparity between Daniel and Bray. Chase is a vet. His knowledge of the system and game is greater than Bray's. Bray is younger and more athletic.

Our chances at a Super Bowl begin and end at Trubisky, IMO. Even with a great D, Chase will not cut it for the full haul. I would rather see what the young kid could do, than KNOW what Chase can do. Either way, there is a good chance we'd see Bray eventually anyway, because I have doubts Daniel could last long-term, without getting hurt.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are acting like there is some great disparity between Daniel and Bray. Chase is a vet. His knowledge of the system and game is greater than Bray's. Bray is younger and more athletic.

There is a disparity. One is capable of giving you a spot start....one shouldn't have a uniform.

One knows the system really well and that is demonstrable. The other we know nothing about because he sucks too hard to cut an active roster without an injury.

Our chances at a Super Bowl begin and end at Trubisky, IMO. Even with a great D, Chase will not cut it for the full haul. I would rather see what the young kid could do, than KNOW what Chase can do. Either way, there is a good chance we'd see Bray eventually anyway, because I have doubts Daniel could last long-term, without getting hurt.

Well no shit. We're the same as just about every team in the league right now. If our starter goes down...we are fucked. Outside of a small handful of teams each year....this is true about every team, every season.

Bray is where he is on the roster and in the league exactly because of what he can and can't do. He's not some hidden gem waiting to strike like a Kurt Warner. Stop being stupid if you're capable.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bray is basically a taller Caleb Hanie.

Anyone here want Hanie back up center? No? Nor do I. Move on.