• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cornhuskers vs Buckeyes Week

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a healthy respect for tOSU's D.

Man... This is a really good match up.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton gets hurt and it's over. Does anyone know what happened to him last week? Did he have to come out for a while or something?

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got his bell rung by a equipment box on the sideline early in the game, and took a big hit in the 2nd qtr, not sure bout the second half as I was coming back from omaha then..

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton gets hurt and it's over. Does anyone know what happened to him last week? Did he have to come out for a while or something?

Tweeked his knee on a cut. Was out for a few plays then returned and looked fine.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got his bell rung by a equipment box on the sideline early in the game, and took a big hit in the 2nd qtr, not sure bout the second half as I was coming back from omaha then..

:eek:

I guess I missed all that shit..

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness this thread is awesome

1. Ohio State will have a revenge factor after last years meltdown
2. Jim Bollman is no longer around, bad news for Nebraska
3. Does Nebraska have a passing game?
4. Urban will run Braxton into the dirt to win this game, the next 4 games on the Buckeyes schedule are wins.
5. This is a statement game for Urban Meyer so you can be certain he will have the Buckeyes fully prepared to win at all cost.

6. If you happen to get a chance to go to the game it is imperative that you get into Ohio Stadium early to witness TBDBITL it is probably guaranteed they will be doing Script Ohio before this game and it is without question an awesome experience in person.

Go Buckeyes

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for stoppin by Nickle. Some good points there.

Yes Nebraska does have a passing game. I'm surprised about the mention of revenge though... Have the coaches and players said that or is that just your opinion? I mean it's not like Nebraska blew them out.

I know Taylor has a bone to pick with christian bryant who was in his ear all night and blew him (taylor) up a couple times.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness this thread is awesome

1. Ohio State will have a revenge factor after last years meltdown
2. Jim Bollman is no longer around, bad news for Nebraska
3. Does Nebraska have a passing game?
4. Urban will run Braxton into the dirt to win this game, the next 4 games on the Buckeyes schedule are wins.
5. This is a statement game for Urban Meyer so you can be certain he will have the Buckeyes fully prepared to win at all cost.

6. If you happen to get a chance to go to the game it is imperative that you get into Ohio Stadium early to witness TBDBITL it is probably guaranteed they will be doing Script Ohio before this game and it is without question an awesome experience in person.

Go Buckeyes

open-uri20120512-1-14t6zue

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's 10 loss's on the road

Here are our quality 5 wins, and I am grasping for straws...
(Okie Lite/Missouri/Washington/Clemson/Arizona)

. That's not even 50%

Penn St. was a quality road win.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem Nebraska may have in this game is that they are not going to present Ohio State with an offense they don't have to compete against every single day in practice Running QB and thunder tailback. Burkhead is a stud and will get yards, Buckeyes just need to keep him out of the end zone.
Ohio State's pass defense has been frustrating this year, we give up way to much underneath and teams just continue drives by dinking and dunking it down the field.

This game will be won by the team that can capitalize in the red zone with touchdowns.
That is how Ohio State beat MSU last week we held them to FGs instead of giving up touchdowns and we got the late td pass that put us on good math that won the game.

This isn't going to be a blowout either way, so I will once again have to sit on edge for four quarters wondering if the Buckeyes are going to win

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem Nebraska may have in this game is that they are not going to present Ohio State with an offense they don't have to compete against every single day in practice Running QB and thunder tailback. Burkhead is a stud and will get yards, Buckeyes just need to keep him out of the end zone.
Ohio State's pass defense has been frustrating this year, we give up way to much underneath and teams just continue drives by dinking and dunking it down the field.

Good point, but that works both ways. Our D sees Taylor and co on a daily basis as well so I chalk this up as a wash. Nebraska is capable of dinking and dunking if that's what the defense is giving up.

This game will be won by the team that can capitalize in the red zone with touchdowns.
That is how Ohio State beat MSU last week we held them to FGs instead of giving up touchdowns and we got the late td pass that put us on good math that won the game.

That and Basil vs Maher. Both will have a few 40+ yarders they will have to make.

This isn't going to be a blowout either way, so I will once again have to sit on edge for four quarters wondering if the Buckeyes are going to win

Agreed sir. Just ride the rollercoaster.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite Spread Underdog Over/Under
OHIOST 3.5 NEBRASKA 57.5

Current spread

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Braxton is fine. He came out for a couple of series due to I believe was a contusion on the knee. We will be without Jordan Hall ( tailback), luckily we have plenty of depth at that position. Should be a great game. Good luck!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a closer look at the buckeyes past 5 games I am becoming less and less impressed by them.

They have frankly struggled on both sides of the ball against some realllllllly bad competition.

UAB (0-5) has the worst scoring defense in the country and tOSU could only muster 8 points against them in the 2nd half.

Cal (1-4) has the 86th ranked scoring D and tOSU only managed 7 points through the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No better way to watch a game.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a closer look at the buckeyes past 5 games I am becoming less and less impressed by them.

They have frankly struggled on both sides of the ball against some realllllllly bad competition.

UAB (0-5) has the worst scoring defense in the country and tOSU could only muster 8 points against them in the 2nd half.

Cal (1-4) has the 86th ranked scoring D and tOSU only managed 7 points through the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Badger Defense >>>>>Buckeye Defense

:nod: