• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooper's rant

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Cooper said was about as disgusting as it gets, but it says something about society when Cooper catches more heat than Josh Brent and Pacman Jones is still lining up on Sundays while people call for Cooper to be banned. Absurd. He apologied, he was sincere, he had a huge fine, he's getting buttraped by the media, and he's going to be an outcast. How much blood do people need

Understandable comparison but the real issue here is Cooper was sent out of the locker room cause there are issues, and many teammates will have a problem getting past the statements. I think Cooper gets 86ed out of Philly and nobody picks him up. He's soon to be done IMO. Cooper becomes the best definition of one's own Mouth Overloading His ASS :doh:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Cooper said was about as disgusting as it gets, but it says something about society when Cooper catches more heat than Josh Brent and Pacman Jones is still lining up on Sundays while people call for Cooper to be banned. Absurd. He apologied, he was sincere, he had a huge fine, he's getting buttraped by the media, and he's going to be an outcast. How much blood do people need

What he should have gotten was a suspension.

Like Pday said when you play team sports you don't worry color or rather shouldn't. Now I see the gga version come out all the time.... never the gger version. Where I live it's a 50-50 race ratio though. So we don't have an issue with racism. We do have a few racist on both sides..... but not enough for it to be an issue either way.

Without the suspension though..... guys are going to head hunt him...... and that is going to make it an even bigger issue.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper just got screwed over by the wake of the Zimmerman verdict. Poor man this is a witch hunt.

He fucked up, fucked up big time. He's an idiot, but to lose his job over it is just as wrong as what he said. Right now those who cant accept his apology are racist towards him.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mouth Overloading His ASS
doh.gif

Pday pretty much said it all right there

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper just got screwed over by the wake of the Zimmerman verdict. Poor man this is a witch hunt.

He fucked up, fucked up big time. He's an idiot, but to lose his job over it is just as wrong as what he said. Right now those who cant accept his apology are racist towards him.

you know what ....you saying that is just as bad as those that said anyone thinking Vick should be out of the league is racist....

living on a double standard bruh.

Pay be a million dollars a year..... I'd be smart enough to keep my mouth and my rants in check no matter how I felt about what.... much less be that idiotic.

You just don't want your player suspended or since he isn't..... It's a fact.... someone is going to put his ass out this year.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper just got sent away for 30 days

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might be gone from Eagles for good

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly was just on saying he wont cut him. But we know how coach speak goes. :whistle:

Nah they wont cut you know how it goes.... They will see if they suck or not. If they do he will play... 1-2 good games all is forgiven.

It's how the media works and CONTROLS everything

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cooper Witch Hunt mainly boils down to whats the worst thing about ESPN/Sports Radio. Anything that comes down the pike has to be talked about 24/7 for a week at a time, point and counterpoint to the extreme. Will be happy when football season starts and the talk is the Cowboys instead of Cooper, Arod, Hernandez, who Tigers is shagging, etc.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant wait for Sunday game even if it is preseason

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant wait for Sunday game even if it is preseason

I really dont look for it as much of a game... I just want to see certain guys play. Alot better evaluation than training camp

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well more like a managed scrimmage with game implications

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont expect much guys. Garrett is so worried about injuries at the moment, he might walk around in the crowd and ask people wearing Cowboys jerseys if they want a one day contract the day before the game. No Romo, No Ware, No Dez, and Im going to hedge and say no Witten either. If there is a 3rd string LT on the roster, I expect him to start too.

Smart moves on Garrets part by the way.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont expect much guys. Garrett is so worried about injuries at the moment, he might walk around in the crowd and ask people wearing Cowboys jerseys if they want a one day contract the day before the game. No Romo, No Ware, No Dez, and Im going to hedge and say no Witten either. If there is a 3rd string LT on the roster, I expect him to start too.

HOF game man .... closest a starter sees the field in that is the sideline anyway LOL

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why I'm looking forward to watching this game. May be a Homer, but I think the Cowboys starting units are top 10 in the league both sides of the ball. But they have drafted a ton of guys who cant stay healthy, so its the quality of the reserves that will decide if they make the playoffs IMO

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOF game man .... closest a starter sees the field in that is the sideline anyway LOL

Word out of Miami is Tannehill and the starting line will play ... and they are quietly pissed at Mike Wallace at the moment.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guys you listed we don't need to see or evaluate. The back ups and rookies are who we need to see, and speaking of evaluating what do you think about Bob not participating in any pre season games?:noidea:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I'm looking forward to watching this game. May be a Homer, but I think the Cowboys starting units are top 10 in the league both sides of the ball. But they have drafted a ton of guys who cant stay healthy, so its the quality of the reserves that will decide if they make the playoffs IMO

Cowboys starting QB, #1WR, #1TE and Starting DE... top ten (debatable, but for the sake of not argueing I will give you top ten in these four spots) CBs I will give you top 15 in the league as a pair. ( again debatablely)

Every place else you are either injured or coming off season ending injures and kind of lack depth. The next four weeks SHOULD be about figuring out If anyone besides Romo, Dez, Witten, Ware and Lee and the CBs are actually worth the Star on their helmet. right now dallas main focus should be getting healthy and avoiding injury leading into game one. All else is secondary.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys you listed we don't need to see or evaluate. The back ups and rookies are who we need to see, and speaking of evaluating what do you think about Bob not participating in any pre season games?:noidea:

They've already said he wouldn't ... Well HE said he wouldnt... which was a talk til this other shit became the talk.