• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats guys

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a 49ers fan, what a great rivalry we have going on. Just as Sherman said yesterday the SB was 2 weeks ago, best two teams in football right now. Great ass defense, cant wait til next year and what is scary is you guys get Harvin healthy and Rice. As Crabtree will be healthy and we need to re-sign Boldin and add someone else to keep up.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much respect for the rivalry here. You being a Badger fan, I imagine (even though he's a Seahawk) you're still happy for Wilson getting a ring.

As much as I like Boldin's toughness and physical presence, I imagine SF will want to use that money elsewhere and focus on height / speed at the WR position to line up opposite of Crabtree through the draft (as well as RB depth) which would be cheaper so they can add depth elsewhere. I imagine the secondary is going to be looked at as well.

Next year should be pretty epic from top to bottom in the division. I honestly think 4-2 in the division could very well win some tiebreakers next season. On a side note, I wish Bowman a very smooth and quick recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very happy with Wilson, he acted the same way at Wisconsin as he did for you guys, and I remember going onto the ESPN boards 2 years ago and telling everyone that he would be your starter and most laughed and said Flynn was the man, well we all know how it played out. The 49ers brass pretty much said Boldin is their 1st priority, the guy is still damn good and makes plays, and he had a great year. Boldin, Dawson and Whitner will get re-signed....But we will need someone else to make plays, but a healthy Crabtree with Boldin and Davis is nice. Like I said tho, a healthy Harvin with Baldwin and Rice is damn good

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very happy with Wilson, he acted the same way at Wisconsin as he did for you guys, and I remember going onto the ESPN boards 2 years ago and telling everyone that he would be your starter and most laughed and said Flynn was the man, well we all know how it played out. The 49ers brass pretty much said Boldin is their 1st priority, the guy is still damn good and makes plays, and he had a great year. Boldin, Dawson and Whitner will get re-signed....But we will need someone else to make plays, but a healthy Crabtree with Boldin and Davis is nice. Like I said tho, a healthy Harvin with Baldwin and Rice is damn good

Just so you are aware talk around here is that Rice will be a salary cut if he is not willing to resture his contract in order to sign other players to long term contracts. so our WR position is the one most likely to be the most changed position this offseason,

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Pats fan that can still remember the first two SB losses (and the last two...), Congratulations to the Seahawks, their fans and coaching staff on a well deserved win!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a 49ers fan, what a great rivalry we have going on. Just as Sherman said yesterday the SB was 2 weeks ago, best two teams in football right now. Great ass defense, cant wait til next year and what is scary is you guys get Harvin healthy and Rice. As Crabtree will be healthy and we need to re-sign Boldin and add someone else to keep up.

Appreciate it man… Next year will be fun for sure… Both Niners and Seattle are definitely the best rivalry in in the NFL right now…

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Pats fan that can still remember the first two SB losses (and the last two...), Congratulations to the Seahawks, their fans and coaching staff on a well deserved win!

Thanks man!