• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Alabama

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Congrats to Alabama....

We didn't play well at all on offense. I would have like to see Jarrett Lee play but I don't know if it would have helped.

Clearly Alabama > LSU.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now saying that, I still am going to say I hate you guys and I wish Oklahoma State had gone instead of Alabama.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is a fair thing for you to wish for. You could have smoked Okie Light.

boomtown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate to interrupt the circle jerk...but okie lite wouldve smoked either one or your pathetic o's

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
acient-aliens-tide-goes-in-tide-goes-out-aliens-240x180.jpg

EvilVodka

Warlock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Alabama

AJ McCarron played an excellent game, and they game-planned LSU extremely well...I thought Alabama played a perfect game. No turnovers, hardly any penalties, that literally was a perfect performance.

LSU's D played pretty well too, limiting Alabama to field goals despite being on the field 90% of the game.

LSU's offense was a complete joke...I'm not even sure what that gameplan was supposed to be...Looks like they just threw Jordan Jefferson out there and expected him to improvise. They seemed rusty and out of sync the whole game. I don't know why the coaches didn't call more plays to help Jefferson and utilize his mobility. It was obvious to me that Jefferson's nerves were rattled...all of his passes were high, or bullets. And it didn't surprise me that Alabama keyed in on the option plays...that was what hurt Alabama in the first game, of course they would prepare for that. IMO, the failure of the LSU offense is because Les Miles got away from the two-quarterback system. Jarrett Lee should have gotten snaps last night, and LSU should have gone vertical way more than they did.

Well, Alabama wins the trophy, and once again another team is standing on the sideline with no shot to play for the title.

At least it looks like a small playoff is coming..