• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conference Semifinals: Boston Celtics (2) vs Philadelphia 76ers (3)

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win.

I thought Philly (aside from Harden) played pretty well, too... Embiid looked good, they made a nice % of their 3's... but Boston just took one from them anyways.

Boston has to play defense like this every night.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope I’m wrong but 2 more games in this series and it’s a wrap

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope I’m wrong but 2 more games in this series and it’s a wrap
I hope you’re right

This team takes years off my life every season lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden and Maxey a combined 7-30 at home. Just a disgusting effort. Harris only takes 6 shots and is -18. The collapse of Harden in Games 2 and 3 is the story of this series. Maxey has struggled against Boston all season. Needed him to step up. But he’s not James Harden who has led the league in scoring. He has straight garbage tonight.

The Sixers always make it tough on themselves. They have to win a 2nd game in Boston. I almost welcome the short turnaround for Game 4. They need to get back on the court.

Harden is writing his legacy right now. If they stand a chance in this series he has to show up. A half decent Harden tonight and maybe the game is different.

Credit to the Celtics. Tatum and Brown were great and the Cs role guys totally out play the Sixers role guys. This has been a different series since the Celtics decided to really defend. Thought they did a great job early in the game managing a geeked up crowd and taking them out early. This was always gonna be tough. The Celtics have a great team.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden and Maxey a combined 7-30 at home. Just a disgusting effort. Harris only takes 6 shots and is -18. The collapse of Harden in Games 2 and 3 is the story of this series. Maxey has struggled against Boston all season. Needed him to step up. But he’s not James Harden who has led the league in scoring. He has straight garbage tonight.

The Sixers always make it tough on themselves. They have to win a 2nd game in Boston. I almost welcome the short turnaround for Game 4. They need to get back on the court.

Harden is writing his legacy right now. If they stand a chance in this series he has to show up. A half decent Harden tonight and maybe the game is different.

Credit to the Celtics. Tatum and Brown were great and the Cs role guys totally out play the Sixers role guys. This has been a different series since the Celtics decided to really defend. Thought they did a great job early in the game managing a geeked up crowd and taking them out early. This was always gonna be tough. The Celtics have a great team.

Yeah harden doesn’t need to be game 1 harden, but he needs to be one of the 3 best Players in this series for Philly to really have a shot

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Btw, you were asking about Reed

But him and McDaniels coming back likely puts you guys very close to if not over that death tax apron

Basically meaning you’re running it back with the same team next year

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win.

I thought Philly (aside from Harden) played pretty well, too... Embiid looked good, they made a nice % of their 3's... but Boston just took one from them anyways.

Boston has to play defense like this every night.
Every night

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But him and McDaniels coming back likely puts you guys very close to if not over that death tax apron

After Games 2 and 3 you’re looking at Harden opting out and the Sixers moving on. I’m hopeful that Morey and Harden’s relationship results in a sign and trade for something. They also have Harris expiring contract. Those two pieces or one piece out means they won’t run it back with the same crew. Maxey is also a candidate to go out with Harris contract. Maxey and Harris isn’t gonna get you Dame but it may get you Beal. I think Doc will be out with Bud and Nick Nurse out there. We are now in the last 2-3 years of the Embiid window which is never an exact time line because of his injury history. I’m just saying the ceiling on the window is that small. You just saw a sign that says 2 Miles to Exit. They do have options to change it up.
Doc, Harden, Maxey, Harris all could be gone.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting rid of Maxey would be madness

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I need BBall Paul to get in the lab this summer and find a corner 3 so he can play the 4 and bring 38 year old Tucker off the bench. Reed plays half his minutes at the 4 while also being the back up 5 saving you a roster spot for better perimeter players. He has the skill set to be the kind of player Tucker used to be and is now from time to time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting rid of Maxey would be madness
It depends on what comes back. He doesn’t play make yet and he struggles to defend his position. If you can get a Beal or a PG13 to play around Embiid for the rest of this shortening window you do it. It’s not about Maxey. It’s about what you need around Embiid. You need two way players that can space the floor.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on what comes back. He doesn’t play make yet and he struggles to defend his position. If you can get a Beal or a PG13 to play around Embiid for the rest of this shortening window you do it. It’s not about Maxey. It’s about what you need around Embiid. You need two way players that can space the floor.

If the clippers are tearing it down getting maxey and mElton in a pg13 deal isn’t the worst starting point

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nightclub Harden is in the house

Didn't he actually play his best playoff game ever in Game 1 when he went to the club the night before? If anything, the Sixers should be sending him on the team plane to a Vegas strip club as we speak.

JimBob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston in 5 but I sure like Imbiid as a player

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum was so Fucking good last night. Opened up 4-4 and set a tone early on getting the Celtics on the front foot and immediately putting the crowd into here we go again mode. Then he was lights out closing out the game in the 4Q. I still feel like he had more to give as well watching the game. And that reporter who laughed at Al Horford in the shoot around media session can fuck right off haha. That dude got Al back in rhythm.