• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conference Semifinals: Boston Celtics (2) vs Philadelphia 76ers (3)

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm interested in the translation, especially as a Cali cat...

Give it a shot...:lol:

It's kind of like calling someone from Fresno a Fresneck? Or guessing, you must be from Fresno? I dunno.

It's a stereotype, but Delco is the place in Philly with the worst Philly accents and the tackiest people. A bit like Snooki and the Jersey people from the reality show Jersey Shore.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of like calling someone from Fresno a Fresneck? Or guessing, you must be from Fresno? I dunno.

It's a stereotype, but Delco is the place in Philly with the worst Philly accents and the tackiest people. A bit like Snooki and the Jersey people from the reality show Jersey Shore.

Long Beach, actually. Originally from the 'hood of South Central L.A. plenty of rap tunes out that'll kinda tell the story about that side of the world...:D

But you and @fightinfunbags have made it abundantly clear it's a bad stereotype. Thanks for the info...:thumb:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a title I certainly wouldn't wanna carry...
Come on, My Guy.

We both are just ITCHING to date the same person 10 of our friends and family members have already smashed and you can’t convince me that having a pickup truck with a confederate flag in the back isn’t the best way to show our patriotism.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long Beach, actually. Originally from the 'hood of South Central L.A. plenty of rap tunes out that'll kinda tell the story about that side of the world...:D

But you and @fightinfunbags have made it abundantly clear it's a bad stereotype. Thanks for the info...:thumb:

I lived in LA and Ventura counties for more than a decade in the 90s and early 2000s. Various cities in the region for work. But I was mainly an eastside guy, Atwater Village, Glendale etc. in LA.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, My Guy.

We both are just ITCHING to date the same person 10 of our friends and family members have already smashed and you can’t convince me that having a pickup truck with a confederate flag in the back isn’t the best way to show our patriotism.
I'm thinking it's a bad thing when an entire community has the same DNA, but that's just me...:dhd:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in LA and Ventura counties for more than a decade in the 90s and early 2000s. Various cities in the region for work. But I was mainly an eastside guy, Atwater Village, Glendale etc. in LA.
Grew up in Compton, South Central.

Bought homes in West Covina, Victorville and Rancho Cucamonga.

Fled California for Arizona a decade ago.

Whole family still lives in the Inland Empire.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76ers tears will cure world drought.

I wear those. I haven't beaten my wife.......yet. But then again, she hasn't asked for it........yet.

GO CELTICS!!!!!!
Hey guys! Welcome to the NBA board now that it’s time to front run. Go Bruins! Wait…checks notes…Roll Tide! Shit that’s not it. Go Celtics!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got Delco references on the hoops board? Things are getting Philly up in here.

I am not even sure how to translate that for people in, say, California....

Eaglesnut has been posting on various boards I have been on for a few decades. He's always been this guy.
No no I'm the new guy with the great takes

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys! Welcome to the NBA board now that it’s time to front run. Go Bruins! Wait…checks notes…Roll Tide! Shit that’s not it. Go Celtics!
^^^i get the feeling you're trying to say something here^^^...

#notanalligator

#butaninstigator:heh:

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, there's only so much money I can spend to stream my original favorite teams and first and foremost it's the Patriots. I finally broke down and spent for MLB.tv so I can catch some RedSox games though I do thoroughly enjoy the Dodgers now. MLB.tv was only $139 for the year so a deal.

The Celtics get my attention when they're on tv for free.

Fuck hockey.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, there's only so much money I can spend to stream my original favorite teams and first and foremost it's the Patriots. I finally broke down and spent for MLB.tv so I can catch some RedSox games though I do thoroughly enjoy the Dodgers now. MLB.tv was only $139 for the year so a deal.

Fuck hockey.
Actually hockey used to be fun for me until the rules kinda dissuaded fisticuffs lol. Went to some Kings games back in the day, and even some of the local minors games here in Long Beach (Ice Dogs)...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck hockey.
You from Massachusetts or a Legacy fan?

I am a anti-Legacy fan.

My whole family loves the Lakers.

Fuck that.

I don’t care how soul stealing it is, I roll with the Clippers.