• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conference Semifinals: Boston Celtics (2) vs Philadelphia 76ers (3)

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually hockey used to be fun for me until the rules kinda dissuaded fisticuffs lol. Went to some Kings games back in the day, and even some of the local minors games here in Long Beach (Ice Dogs)...

We get free Kings tickets through my work but I honestly only go because we get a suite and it's loaded with food and booze and it's a free night out.

I could never get into watching hockey for some reason.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually hockey used to be fun for me until the rules kinda dissuaded fisticuffs lol. Went to some Kings games back in the day, and even some of the local minors games here in Long Beach (Ice Dogs)...
I can watch it in the playoffs.

A cool guy from my Fannation days, Dunno if he still posts here, named @Center Ice , got me to watch a few games and I actually like it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You from Massachusetts or a Legacy fan?

I am a anti-Legacy fan.

My whole family loves the Lakers.

Fuck that.

I don’t care how soul stealing it is, I roll with the Clippers.

Born in MA and spent the first 35 years of my life there. Been in L.A. now for 17 years. I've always stayed true to Boston sports teams but my kid was born here in L.A. and is a huge Dodgers fan so I split my baseball loyalty's now. I love going to Dodgers stadium. I'm planning a trip to MA this summer to take my kid to Fenway Park and see the Sox.

If there were a RedSox/Dodgers WS rematch I'd have to go with the Sox.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can watch it in the playoffs.

A cool guy from my Fannation days, Dunno if he still posts here, named @centerice, got me to watch a few games and I actually like it.
I still tell some of my friends about the first hockey game I attended, a 5-5 tie(back then teams could do that without sudden death) with the New York Islanders that had more brawls than it had goals. Good times...:lol:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born in MA and spent the first 35 years of my life there. Been in L.A. now for 17 years. I've always stayed true to Boston sports teams but my kid was born here in L.A. and is a huge Dodgers fan so I split my baseball loyalty's now. I love going to Dodgers stadium. I'm planning a trip to MA this summer to take my kid to Fenway Park and see the Sox.

If there were a RedSox/Dodgers WS rematch I'd have to go with the Sox.
That’s what’s up.

I have been to about …..30 Dodgers games.

I used to work at the County Jail, Downtown LA, and the Dodgers, Angels, Clippers tickets were free or discounted to like $5 bucks for weekday games through our Union.

I am not a big baseball fan.

But, the crowd interaction, dodger dogs and parking lot fights were great entertainment.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get free Kings tickets through my work but I honestly only go because we get a suite and it's loaded with food and booze and it's a free night out.

I could never get into watching hockey for some reason.
Yeah, my job in Cali used to do that too.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to work downtown in LA and would go to Dodgers games. That ballpark is a lovely place to watch a ball game. But I hated baseball season, because that was my secret shortcut to get downtown from Glendale--cutting through Chavez Ravine area to get around those freeways on surface streets--and you couldn't do it on game days.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to work downtown in LA and would go to Dodgers games. That ballpark is a lovely place to watch a ball game. But I hated baseball season, because that was my secret shortcut to get downtown from Glendale--cutting through Chavez Ravine area to get around those freeways on surface streets--and you couldn't do it on game days.
I ain't a Rams or Chargers fan, but I gotta admit that SoFi Stadium is a great seat for a game. Just be prepared to give away your first born for parking lol...

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what’s up.

I have been to about …..30 Dodgers games.

I used to work at the County Jail, Downtown LA, and the Dodgers, Angels, Clippers tickets were free or discounted to like $5 bucks for weekday games through our Union.

I am not a big baseball fan.

But, the crowd interaction, dodger dogs and parking lot fights were great entertainment.
How many people did you hurt in the parking lot?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, there's only so much money I can spend to stream my original favorite teams and first and foremost it's the Patriots. I finally broke down and spent for MLB.tv so I can catch some RedSox games though I do thoroughly enjoy the Dodgers now. MLB.tv was only $139 for the year so a deal.

The Celtics get my attention when they're on tv for free.

Fuck hockey.
Gotcha. Let me fill you in a bit. The Celtics color scheme relies heavily upon the color Green. They play in an arena known as the Boston Garden. Southie is an area of South Boston that is widely considered to be the armpit of America. The Celtics two best players are Jason Tatum and Jaylen Brown. That’s enough to get you caught up for now.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't a Rams or Chargers fan, but I gotta admit that SoFi Stadium is a great seat for a game. Just be prepared to give away your first born for parking lol...

The parking lot is a fucking disaster. How did they not think that through?

Thank god I hate both of those teams because fuck SoFi.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm up in the SCV area. We leave two hours before the game and are parked in the lot within 45 minutes. I use "avoiding traffic" as my excuse to start drinking early and watch the team warm up. One time we had dinner in Burbank before the game and then got stuck in Dodger traffic on the 5. I made an oath to never do that again.

Leaving Dodger stadium is easy.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The parking lot is a fucking disaster. How did they not think that through?

Thank god I hate both of those teams because fuck SoFi.
The triple digit pricing for it is what kills me. But yeah, I could definitely see better structuring for it. And don't bother with the shuttle service. You'll die of old age before you get one...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh did you say something, ya dumb bitch. I didn't notice.

Only dumb bitch in this thread is you for saying the refs would allow the Celtics to go after Embiid's knee.

Keep on being a very special, and stupid, homer. What you said would happen was hilarious.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only dumb bitch in this thread is you for saying the refs would allow the Celtics to go after Embiid's knee.

Keep on being a very special, and stupid, homer. What you said would happen was hilarious.
Lol but he said he didn't hear you. Guess that's why he responded in the first place...

Clearly his trolling skills are in need of a major overhaul...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was already proven true.

They don't call me the truth for nothing.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol but he said he didn't hear you. Guess that's why he responded in the first place...

Clearly his trolling skills are in need of a major overhaul...

It seems that he's fully convinced himself the refs will allow the Celtics to go after Embiid's knee all series.

Of course he has nothing legit to back his homeristic nonsense up.

Always funny to a homer go full-homer.

Maybe next he'll say any games the Celtics win this series the refs were paid off in advance?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys! Welcome to the NBA board now that it’s time to front run. Go Bruins! Wait…checks notes…Roll Tide! Shit that’s not it. Go Celtics!
Win or lose, I'll occasionally pop into the NBA, MLB, and NHL boards. I just don't have the time to invest that much of my life to here.

I won't act a fool if the C's win it all, either.