• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The post wasn't meant for you good sir.

You were not the target audience my friend.

I agree,.cousins was better than some people thought. I liked cousins.

There is a difference in my opinion of talking about cousins generally, and talking about him everyday and pretending you were right and everyone else was wrong.

To me...that is the difference. Again, you weren't even in mind when I posted that at all.
I didn’t take it that way buddy , no problems

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick Public Service Announcement....so listen up. Especially you @chillerdab

Kirk Cousins doesn't play here anymore.

If you want to support him and believe he is the best QB in the world, the Atlanta Falcons would be glad to have you as a fan. Operators are standing by!

Nobody was angry when the Redskins drafted Cousins. Random ignorant posters might have been angry, but I recall most fans seeing the logic. We needed another QB on the roster. There is a bad case of selective memory going on currently.

The fact that he is mentioned everyday is laughable. Its honestly a bad look for a fanbase to still be complaining and following every move of a QB that left 5+ years ago.

And on to the weather....

Hey hey hey! What are you calling me out for, duke?

Is it because of my 2 story high poster of Captain Kirk that I have draped on the outside wall of my house?

Is it because I named my two Rottweilers: "You" and "like that?"

Is it because I also signed a guaranteed contract for $3918238019283012983 million despite being a non-playoff winning stat padding football player?

I just don't see the connection, duke?

For the record, I also like KC. I liked him back when I was knee high to a grasshopper, in the year 1325 AP (Adam Peters).

I wish him nothing but continued success in Atlanta. And by "continued" I mean "regular season" and by "success" I mean "avoiding throwing untimely interceptions for most of the year."

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think duke has two sets of rules. Don't debate me but I will tell others how to feel.
Lol...couldn't be more wrong.

Who have I not debated or ran away from?
I disengage with agenda posters or with posters who are trolling.

I also seek to avoid conversations who posters who threatened to fight others over the internet.

Other than that...I am game. Don't take me attempting to keep the peace as a sign that I won't debate. I have an excellent track record of not only debating, but generally winning those debates. Feel free to ask around on that.

Telling others how to feel? Well, I would say I generally try to point out the common sense side of things. I don't get caught up in being an emotional fan. I would rather have a debate based on logic and not emotion.

My poster resume references are:

Chiller
Sty
PDay
Breed

They would vouch for my posting history and why I would debate the way I do. They can shed some light on the matter if you dont take my word. Perhaps you would take their word on the matter.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Shanahan had some hits in the draft.
Its really a tragedy how things fell apart.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...couldn't be more wrong.

Who have I not debated or ran away from?
I disengage with agenda posters or with posters who are trolling.

I also seek to avoid conversations who posters who threatened to fight others over the internet.

Other than that...I am game. Don't take me attempting to keep the peace as a sign that I won't debate. I have an excellent track record of not only debating, but generally winning those debates. Feel free to ask around on that.

Telling others how to feel? Well, I would say I generally try to point out the common sense side of things. I don't get caught up in being an emotional fan. I would rather have a debate based on logic and not emotion.

My poster resume references are:

Chiller
Sty
PDay
Breed

They would vouch for my posting history and why I would debate the way I do. They can shed some light on the matter if you dont take my word. Perhaps you would take their word on the matter.

I wouldnt take my word for it if I was Sporty.

I’m a miscreant. A delinquent. A ruffian who is up to nothing but tomfoolery and chicanery.

“GET OFF MY LAWWNNN!!!” I might scream at me if I was Sporty.

But ask for my opinion on what is your obvious debating prowess?!? No siree bob! Not gonna ask that malcontent for his two-bit opinions about nuffin’, I tell you… nuffin’!!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m a miscreant. A delinquent. A ruffian who is up to nothing but tomfoolery and chicanery.

But ask for my opinion on what is your obvious debating prowess?!? No siree bob! Not gonna ask that malcontent for his two-bit opinions about nuffin’, I tell you… nuffin’!!
Lol..
Nicely done sir...Bravo..

I can see chiller now shaking his fist at the clouds while giving them a piece of his mind..lol

Off the record..you are a menace...a menace indeed!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

t ask for my opinion on what is your obvious debating prowess?!? No siree bob! Not gonna ask that malcontenti for his two-bit opinions about nuffin’, I tell you… nuffin’!!
All good boys. You both asked me to put you on ignore and after duke's blow up at me and others here I have done so. I reserve the right to peek though. I do like how you two take up for each other. Have a good day.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need a thin skin to post on sports SportsHoopla
All good. Chill and I haven't liked each other in forever. I thought I tried to strike up some sort of friendship with duke but he is friends with Chill and likes to recount one episode he wasn't here for. So you know the song ".... all we are saying is give peace a chance." :peace:

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good. Chill and I haven't liked each other in forever. I thought I tried to strike up some sort of friendship with duke but he is friends with Chill and likes to recount one episode he wasn't here for. So you know the song ".... all we are saying is give peace a chance." :peace:
none of my business anyway

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sportster 72

What do you want to see taken in Rd 2?

I think I want EDGE and OT but won't be upset if a WR is there that wasn't supposed to be there.