• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...Gilmore's time is limited. He wants a playoff team.

btw...Deacon Jones was a DE. No comparison to Donald the DT.

CHIN UP GUNS
thank you maam.if I wanted shit from a cowgirls fan,I,d squeeze his head.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bram has to do better. I actually can't stand it when Keim brings him on. Keim will be getting ready to spill some news and Bram will cut him off. Maybe something happens at corner, but that will be the last time I share something Bram says and pass it off as inside info.

Screenshot_20240316_140335_Instagram.jpg

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf is he anyway?
He was the beat guy like Keim is now back 10 or more years ago. ESPN hired him ... he was there for a few years until ESPN fired him and he came back. He has been the play by play radio guy for a few years ago.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. We need a franchise QB. But it’s such a crap shoot. My gut says our best chances of success is taking one of the top 3. I don’t know enough about any of them to say which one. I’ll let our front office make that decision. I do like that there is virtually no info from the organization as to which way they are leaning. i also like that they appear to be doing the due diligence on all. This is a far cry from the previous regime. It also keeps our competition guessing. We may swing and miss, the odds are against us, but at least our choice will be as educated as it can be. My only disappointment will be if we trade up. That, in my opinion is a mistake. But I don’t see that happening.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. We need a franchise QB. But it’s such a crap shoot. My gut says our best chances of success is taking one of the top 3. I don’t know enough about any of them to say which one. I’ll let our front office make that decision. I do like that there is virtually no info from the organization as to which way they are leaning. i also like that they appear to be doing the due diligence on all. This is a far cry from the previous regime. It also keeps our competition guessing. We may swing and miss, the odds are against us, but at least our choice will be as educated as it can be. My only disappointment will be if we trade up. That, in my opinion is a mistake. But I don’t see that happening.
I have trust in peters to make the right call.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge difference from the years Snyder decided the team should draft Griffin and Haskins.

I am with you, rarely do three top guys all succeed. Fans and media get excited and think we are a draft pick away from a HOFer. It's a crap shoot on an inexact science .... or guess.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only negative i heard on JJ is he is conceited, and entitled. But, wouldn't you be kinda cocky if you were a national champion? I personally haven't seen that but its what I've heard.
Until the 2nd pick is announced or wherever we pick in the 1st(qb) I'm trying to remain positive. Even If its not someone i preferred, I'll be excited if the rest of the draft hits

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only negative i heard on JJ is he is conceited, and entitled. But, wouldn't you be kinda cocky if you were a national champion? I personally haven't seen that but its what I've heard.
Until the 2nd pick is announced or wherever we pick in the 1st(qb) I'm trying to remain positive. Even If its not someone i preferred, I'll be excited if the rest of the draft hits
impressed me more than maye or williams.