• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

commanders 1st TC thread

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the mishandling of the brands n other f ups article skinsdad posted and came across this article. As competition for RB1 heats up, Robinson’s stock keeps rising I'd say its unoffically official. Whatever it was about Gibson that made RR's cockles warm has cooled significantly. Robinson is the new #1 RB of the Skins. So unless Gibson takes it upon himself to become a competent pass catching RB and all that entails. He'll be an ex-Skins player in 2 years. Gibson's fumble against the Panthers could've been the final dagger. Part of the article that really spit on my haircut was the woodies Turner and others got over Robinson's pass catching skills. I'm like, you poopbutt ass mothafuckers you, really. I swear. I can't stand this fucking team sometimes.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you gotta get Wentz in and out Saturday. KC's d line is legit and registered five sacks last week. Norwell and Turner are banged up. Not ideal, but maybe a couple of series and get him outta there.
i'm with you there. i saw pretty much all i needed to see from wentz last week. He was accurate on his check downs and medium throws. he didn't throw a shitty INT.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the mishandling of the brands n other f ups article skinsdad posted and came across this article. As competition for RB1 heats up, Robinson’s stock keeps rising I'd say its unoffically official. Whatever it was about Gibson that made RR's cockles warm has cooled significantly. Robinson is the new #1 RB of the Skins. So unless Gibson takes it upon himself to become a competent pass catching RB and all that entails. He'll be an ex-Skins player in 2 years. Gibson's fumble against the Panthers could've been the final dagger. Part of the article that really spit on my haircut was the woodies Turner and others got over Robinson's pass catching skills. I'm like, you poopbutt ass mothafuckers you, really. I swear. I can't stand this fucking team sometimes.
Being a Redskins fan is like being in love with a bitch you can't stand.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I think it just became officially official.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not calling for Gibson to be cut, but like I said Robinson looks the part of a natural rb Gibson tends to dance around a bit, Robinson sees the hole and hits it

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not calling for Gibson to be cut, but like I said Robinson looks the part of a natural rb Gibson tends to dance around a bit, Robinson sees the hole and hits it
yeah it was apparent to me too. gibson gets a hand on him and he's tackled. robinson gets hit and falls 2-3 more yards it seems like.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is happening that we are this injured so early? Guys out of shape?
Damn. That's a lotta players @ only 2 positions. Is the Skins practice field as shitty as the field @ FedEx?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. That's a lotta players @ only 2 positions. Is the Skins practice field as shitty as the field @ FedEx?
It is a good question and Riveria thinks he is a hockey coach and doesn't want to let us know what is going on.