• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

commanders 1st TC thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on all you ssay though I'd opine 10 TDs on 44 rec and 23 TDs on 94 rec at around 19 yards a pop is better than effective. That's gettin it done. Now do I believe he'll hit those numbers as a pass catching RB? Nope, but I'd like to see AG on some actual routes being matched up with safeties n LBs. He'd eat the vast majority of those cats up imo. From a pass catching perspective I think AG could be right there with Kamara, Cmac n Cook. I'd like to see him get in the neighborhood of 80 to 85 receptions. I think he could produce 9-10 TDs at 9 maybe 10 yards a clip. But he's gotta be a viable option in the passing game not an afterthought or just a dump off guy. Give him 170-200 touches as a RB and he could be a 16-18 TDs in a season kinda player. I was gonna mention Barber as well. He had a stretch where he fumbled 9, 9, 8, 9 times. He started holding the ball high tight, almost like he was flexing n those numbers dropped to 5 n 1 then he retired.

I thinik the kid has a real nice skillset, but he's raw and needs to be coached up in some areas and it pisses me off that he hasn't been, You wanna draft inexperienced, raw kidss, with intriguing possibilities like Gibson n Jamin Davis. OK, cool. Don't take them completely out of their comfort zone playing them at positions they haven't played at or played much at. Jamin played in what? 30some college games starting 11 as an OLB and they wanna make him a MLB who's the defensive signal caller. Who does that? They finally seem to hit far as experiments go when they draft Gibson, Instead of trying to take advantage of what imo is his most electric asset. They wanna make him a 2 down workhorse RB., Fuck!
truer words have rarely been uttered . AG will be a key guy for us this year

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought McKissic was fine last year as a back up. I think AG fumbling and not being able to convert short yardage is why they drafted Robinson. Letting Barber go was a mistake last year.

Robinson didn't fumble one time in college. Might want to fact check that but that's what I heard. He's also built for short yardage. His strengths are AGs weaknesses. He was drafted because of AG, not because of who was behind him imo.
3 fumbles on 543 carries. He had 1 fumble a year. 96 carries as a Soph, 90 carries as a Jr, 270 as a Sr.

I agree that AG wasn't a greaty short yardage RB last year, but I don't think he was given a lotta help bia play calling. Against Sea for example they ran the same damn play on 3rd n short what seemed like 15 times and it was destroyed about 13 of em.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on all you ssay though I'd opine 10 TDs on 44 rec and 23 TDs on 94 rec at around 19 yards a pop is better than effective. That's gettin it done. Now do I believe he'll hit those numbers as a pass catching RB? Nope, but I'd like to see AG on some actual routes being matched up with safeties n LBs. He'd eat the vast majority of those cats up imo. From a pass catching perspective I think AG could be right there with Kamara, Cmac n Cook. I'd like to see him get in the neighborhood of 80 to 85 receptions. I think he could produce 9-10 TDs at 9 maybe 10 yards a clip. But he's gotta be a viable option in the passing game not an afterthought or just a dump off guy. Give him 170-200 touches as a RB and he could be a 16-18 TDs in a season kinda player. I was gonna mention Barber as well. He had a stretch where he fumbled 9, 9, 8, 9 times. He started holding the ball high tight, almost like he was flexing n those numbers dropped to 5 n 1 then he retired.

I thinik the kid has a real nice skillset, but he's raw and needs to be coached up in some areas and it pisses me off that he hasn't been, You wanna draft inexperienced, raw kidss, with intriguing possibilities like Gibson n Jamin Davis. OK, cool. Don't take them completely out of their comfort zone playing them at positions they haven't played at or played much at. Jamin played in what? 30some college games starting 11 as an OLB and they wanna make him a MLB who's the defensive signal caller. Who does that? They finally seem to hit far as experiments go when they draft Gibson, Instead of trying to take advantage of what imo is his most electric asset. They wanna make him a 2 down workhorse RB., Fuck!
Breed the Wise has spoken again.....
Silence all.............

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 fumbles on 543 carries. He had 1 fumble a year. 96 carries as a Soph, 90 carries as a Jr, 270 as a Sr.

I agree that AG wasn't a greaty short yardage RB last year, but I don't think he was given a lotta help bia play calling. Against Sea for example they ran the same damn play on 3rd n short what seemed like 15 times and it was destroyed about 13 of em.
True .... execution is everything though. Ask Lombardi, ask Gibbs. The Redskins ran 70 Chip and the Counter Trey over and over and over. You can dress plays up with formation but execution is key.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am out and can’t do the link now. Listen to the Logan on the Craig Hoffman show discuss AG and BRob. It is the first half of the 5:00 hour.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you gotta get Wentz in and out Saturday. KC's d line is legit and registered five sacks last week. Norwell and Turner are banged up. Not ideal, but maybe a couple of series and get him outta there.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TC is over , I will start going with pregame/ post game format after chiefs game