• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had to fly to Arizona in the offseason to beg the best player to don a maple leaf in 20 years to not leave after that season. That alone probably was indication enough he was a problem lol.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanny’s former assistant lol

This gets more infuriating the more you think about it. After that game 7 loss in 19 Babcock threw it to Dubas saying they needed more depth months after he threw a tantrum and committed to not playing a new depth player lmao AND THEY DIDNT FIRE HIM??!! HOW?! We are so lucky Dubas didn’t just walk out the damn door. I would’ve.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel terrible for the kid. Sat out basically an entire year because of the pandemic/crowded blue line/no AHL, gets hurt in his first game in the AHL. Really hope his development isn't hurt too bad by all of this because he is very promising.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel terrible for the kid. Sat out basically an entire year because of the pandemic/crowded blue line/no AHL, gets hurt in his first game in the AHL. Really hope his development isn't hurt too bad by all of this because he is very promising.

Yeah, kind of a similar story that Valamaki has had with the Flames. He's back and playing well with the Flames, here's hoping Sandin can get healthy quickly.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It sucks because that wrist really won't be right until he stops using it. I sprained the same wrist badly in practice the day before the first game of my junior year and mostly played through it, missed the home opener and practiced lightly for 6 weeks or so. I never realized how much of an effect it was having until final exams and holiday break came along and it actually had a chance to heal, Those soft tissue injuries just linger.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks because that wrist really won't be right until he stops using it. I sprained the same wrist badly in practice the day before the first game of my junior year and mostly played through it, missed the home opener and practiced lightly for 6 weeks or so. I never realized how much of an effect it was having until final exams and holiday break came along and it actually had a chance to heal, Those soft tissue injuries just linger.
My right wrist has basically been fucked since a gr 10 hs basketball accident. It sucks big.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of years ago I wanted to teach my youngest daughter how to play softball. She wanted to make the team in elementary school her final year. She had never shown any interest in sports but was active and fit from swimming and being a kid. So I took her out nightly in the summer with my adopted son and her best friend to practice. Well, I wanted to make my son run in the outfield so I started cranking balls to the outfield thinking I could still hit like I could 30 years ago. Needless to say my elbow in my left arm has been fucked for two years now and I drop anything I try and pickup over ten pounds. It just won't go away. Connective tissue and ligaments are a real problem, especially as you age. Live and learn I guess.