• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like the media is driving a trade.
Virtanen and Louie! get 'er done.
If the media driving a trade had a real-time effect Nylander would've been moved before even playing a game ("THEY'RE GONNA REGRET NOT PICKING NICK RITCHIE AND THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT!" - Don Cherry).

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's tied for 22nd in the league in points and is in a slump so that position has probably slid in the past few days lmfao shut it Buttons.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seravalli is mad at people thinking Matthews is having a good year for some reason.

Seravalli: "I get it. Auston Matthews is off to a fantastic start and I’m not slagging him by any means. What he’s done has been simply incredible to this point.

But, really? The Hart? The Selke? Should we give him the Vezina as well? I get that he’s been fantastic, but geez, it’s every minute of every day it feels like the fawning over Auston Matthews.

Can he score a goal-per-game? What are we even talking about here? No, he cannot score a goal-per-game.

Alex Ovechkin is the best, I think, goal scorer of all-time. In his best 56-game stretch of his career, he scored 48 goals, which is incredible. If Auston Matthews could get to 50, it would be insane. 50 in 55 games because he missed one due to injury.

No, he cannot score at a goal-per-game. Please stop with the nonsense. It is nonsensical to continue to talk about. And I am happy to re-play this on YouTube and play this clip again, you know where to find it, if it happens, and I will sit here and I will eat my words."

Auston Matthews should definitely win the Vezina.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, Leafs are running away from the league right now. When Simmonds and Campbell get back...:hope: