• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does media even ask him about his Cousin Dave :L

Dreger "[Nonis] going about his business, but if he gets fired with 3 years left he won't look back & wish he could have done more..."

Dreger "...Of course he knows could have done more but he wasn't able to for a variety of reasons. Understands business better than anybody"

Dreger "Guys like that [Nonis] are hired quickly"

:L

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does media even ask him about his Cousin Dave :L

Dreger "[Nonis] going about his business, but if he gets fired with 3 years left he won't look back & wish he could have done more..."

Dreger "...Of course he knows could have done more but he wasn't able to for a variety of reasons. Understands business better than anybody"

Dreger "Guys like that [Nonis] are hired quickly"

:L
I will be stunned if he's still here by the time I log in Monday morning.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so it begins...

icon45.gif
Leafs Fire Dave Nonis and Peter Horachek
Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 4m4 minutes ago
Major #Leafs changes. Sources say GM Nonis relieved of duties today. Also let go was coach Horachek and staff. Staios stays.

Leafs PR ‏@LeafsPR 1m1 minute ago The Maple Leafs announced the club has relieved GM David Nonis & Interim Head Coach Peter Horachek of their duties today.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m1 minute ago Leafs announce firing of Nonis,Horace, Spott, Dennis and St Croix. Staios remains. As per release.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so it begins...

icon45.gif
Leafs Fire Dave Nonis and Peter Horachek
Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 4m4 minutes ago
Major #Leafs changes. Sources say GM Nonis relieved of duties today. Also let go was coach Horachek and staff. Staios stays.

Leafs PR ‏@LeafsPR 1m1 minute ago The Maple Leafs announced the club has relieved GM David Nonis & Interim Head Coach Peter Horachek of their duties today.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m1 minute ago Leafs announce firing of Nonis,Horace, Spott, Dennis and St Croix. Staios remains. As per release.

I wonder what Darren Dreger is going to do now

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised Spott was let go. I heard a lot of players say a lot of good things about him.

But maybe that was a bad thing...

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised Spott was let go. I heard a lot of players say a lot of good things about him.

But maybe that was a bad thing...

I feel the same way about a lot of the Flyers players backing Craig Berube - it's not a good sign

Maybe the players need to go too

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will a true rebuild will begin now?
They have at most 1.5 useful pieces on the blue line and the rest needs to be built from scratch (and for everyone's sake Phaneuf needs to be moved) but they have offensive pieces that I wouldn't hate to keep around. Having a top six in two years that consists of Kessel, Strome, Nylander, Kadri, JVR and whoever (Connor Brown?) would be fine by me, but I'd be just as fine if they moved one of Kessel or JVR for picks/prospects.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thing's first, Shanny's gotta get some god damn scouts in the organization fast. Pretty much emptied the cupboard and the draft is almost two months away.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have at most 1.5 useful pieces on the blue line and the rest needs to be built from scratch (and for everyone's sake Phaneuf needs to be moved) but they have offensive pieces that I wouldn't hate to keep around. Having a top six in two years that consists of Kessel, Strome, Nylander, Kadri, JVR and whoever (Connor Brown?) would be fine by me, but I'd be just as fine if they moved one of Kessel or JVR for picks/prospects.

My first choice to move out is Kadri. I know you don't agree, but when is his contract up? Might see him differently then.

I would hate to move Kessel, at least not until they try a Trotz-Ovie type Renaissance. But if the price is right, ship him and his "I don't care if I am pudgy" sulky, bailed on his teammates a$$ out of town