• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever’s on 650 at noon was talking about how a lottery win and clean out would be the Canucks’ best path forward regardless of anything else, with a wink toward the Bedard draft.

Thing with that is so long as Demko’s there any kind of tank job is basically impossible. He’s just too fucking good to let pucks go by him for two years.

And Demko’s contract would be something Dubas would love, would allow him to either trade Campbell and get something in return or Mrazek and either hope to keep Campbell as a tandem with Demko or let him walk and find a backup in the summer.

Anyway, if there’s someone on Vancouver who’d interest the Leafs and JR was interested in a full detonation, that would probably be where my eyes are. If they go for a d-man it’s gonna either be someone signed long term or Ben fucking Chiarot.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched some highlights from last night, and I know he's just coming back from injury, but I'm not sure the Leafs can keep playing Muzzin and hope to go anywhere.

I don't know that they can healthy scratch a guy like him but at the very least he's 3LD now. Sandin has passed him on the depth chart.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Leafs took out some frustration on the Kraken tonight.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No comedy here - School shooting in Toronto yesterday.