• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the person in a canoe is on Bay Street.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Toronto is getting that one crazy summer storm today.

City’s also under a tornado watch.

Keele & Lawrence

My old opthamologist had his office there. Not fond memories. Back when i was young, wearing an eye patch throughout first grade was no bueno.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't even realize this was a kind of a mattola. What is the statute of limitations on this, is it not actually a mattola because I wasn't called on it?

I would also cite the fact that the video I posted is not the exact same video as the first one. Although mine is the shorter video so every one of the 12 seconds in it had technically already been posted. I don't know man, I've got enough questions that I'm not going to turn myself in so you gotta send the mattola cops I guess :wink:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even realize this was a kind of a mattola. What is the statute of limitations on this, is it not actually a mattola because I wasn't called on it?

I would also cite the fact that the video I posted is not the exact same video as the first one. Although mine is the shorter video so every one of the 12 seconds in it had technically already been posted. I don't know man, I've got enough questions that I'm not going to turn myself in so you gotta send the mattola cops I guess :wink:
I’ve been seeing this video get posted as “new news” for three weeks now so I think you’re good haha