• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it went right to the deadline and everything was fine. Shocking indeed. :wink:

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be around $26 mil available to sign M&M, Kapanen & a d-man without any other roster moves.

Don't know why it had to take 2 extra months to get done but the team is in a very good position through 2021.

Capfriendly updated. Cap hit next year only 6.5M

Nice

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super happy about this but do any of you other Leaf fans feel like we just got played for almost three months?
I feel like Dubas might be a math genius in the Roseman mold from my Eagles. Might be the most important cog in the machine in the modern pro sports Leagues. Winning the Cap battle is massive. Shanny going with Dubas over Lou or Hunter might turn out to be the move that finally gets us a Cup.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super happy about this but do any of you other Leaf fans feel like we just got played for almost three months?
I feel like Dubas might be a math genius in the Roseman mold from my Eagles. Might be the most important cog in the machine in the modern pro sports Leagues. Winning the Cap battle is massive. Shanny going with Dubas over Lou or Hunter might turn out to be the move that finally gets us a Cup.

I think the Cap rules got played and the team chose not to flaunt it. Hence the radio silence. If so,, doesn't bother me at all.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Brian Burke and every other idiot on HNIC was ripping the deal so I'm pretty sure it'll look like a steal in a few years.

Says it all: