• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy gold out of Edmonton

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know precedent in Ottawa is looking good for the Sens but if you’re a Coilers fan I don’t think you want Katz’s ginger son taking over.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or if you didn't know who he was, you'd swear he wasn't a top caliber athlete? I mean when I'm out at the mall and you see some guys, you know they hit the gym hard by the way they move or their obvious physical appearance.

/This by no means takes away from the fact that he's a fantastic hockey player, just my personal observation.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or if you didn't know who he was, you'd swear he wasn't a top caliber athlete? I mean when I'm out at the mall and you see some guys, you know they hit the gym hard by the way they move or their obvious physical appearance.

/This by no means takes away from the fact that he's a fantastic hockey player, just my personal observation.

I know a couple of people who have worked out with McDavid and apparently the dude can deadlift ~500 pounds. He's strong as an ox where it matters (for hockey).

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think part of that is that there are a lot of gym rat types who only do the same stuff over and over again to get that cut look without really having a balance of real strength like elite athletes have. Work those beach muscles and nothing else.

Purely anecdotal too, but some of my gym rat friends speak about the number of people at a standard Planet Fitness type place that are taking something that professional athletes can't just for the look.

(For the record, a few of them admit to doing it too)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No comedy here. RIP Ben

No parent should ever have to endure burying a child.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guy coulda really been something if his bones weren't made of balsa wood and he hadn't apparently cursed a gypsy woman when he was younger.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guy coulda really been something if his bones weren't made of balsa wood and he hadn't apparently cursed a gypsy woman when he was younger.

They finally make amends for selecting Nail over him all those years ago.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They finally make amends for selecting Nail over him all those years ago.
I can't imagine how bad they would have ruined him if they took him.