• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really get this.

We're less than a handful of games into the season; why didn't PLD just hold out while demanding a trade? I'm fully aware that Torts is a total asshole and must be misery to play under, if he wants to ride you. But how do hang your teammates out to dry with that kind of effort? That was pitiful. I've been a fan of his game for a while now but I can't imagine that some teams aren't raising red flags after the game last night.

Not professional and not smart by PLD. I'd bet the list of suitors shrunk after last night.
1) About 9 guys left their teammates out to dry at different points last night. And each one was after PLD got benched. Not defending Pierre-Luc, just pointing out he is not the sole problem. He's just being made into it.

2) As for his value - TWO teams gave Jack Johnson free agent contracts after he bailed on the Jackets (and got benched in the playoffs) after turning down a reasonable contract thinking he was worth so much more. And he sucks. PLD has put up steady numbers in a defensive system while being double and triple teamed. Everyone knows his potential in a more open system. Reacting poorly to being publicly humiliated isn't going to change that all that much I don't think. Anthony Duclair got a deal after that mess with his contract in Ottawa. Corey Perry had suitors. If anything the list grew because every GM knows this is an opportunity that doesn't come up often. If someone wants him, it's shit or get off the pot time.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

200.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Translation: He's so afraid to do anything wrong that he isn't even trying to do what he's good at. We don't know why he would be so afraid.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how soon do Laine and pld both ask for trades out of their new cities ? :gaah:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how soon do Laine and pld both ask for trades out of their new cities ? :gaah:
Laine just wants top line minutes and would probably not mind so much playing with Koivu and for Jarmo. I hope if he comes here he'll extend. Plus the Jackets pretty much all play video games in their free time.

PLD on the other hand...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have never been to Columbus, but I have been to Winnipeg several times. I can't imagine PLD being happy about his potential new city.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been to Columbus, but I have been to Winnipeg several times. I can't imagine PLD being happy about his potential new city.
There is a mint in Winnipeg that might be worth casing - otherwise not much there. As far as mints go, Ottawa >>Winnipeg

/how far of a drive if Ft. Knox from Columbus?
//oh, were talking hockey here, my bad

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah i flew in and out of winnipeg on business about 7 years ago. Stayed at the boutique hotel across the street from the airport which was nice ... probably cause it opened that month lol

on the drive to the meeting i asked a colleague what the dirt mounds on the side of the roads were. He said dirty snow lol. It was the end of September!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Columbus would not be a great place for a rich, young guy who is looking for nightlife. But a majority of players come back once they have a family.

PLD dad is a coach in their system. Plus the endorsement money he could make in a Canadian city in an all Canadian division far outweighs what he can get hawking the local car wash chain here.

Please be Laine and Roslovic coming this way. I can live with that provided we don't give up an NHL defender along with PLD. Also Portzline saying that Torts already announced PLD is a healthy scratch tomorrow.

Roslovic is already in Columbus, so it stands to reason he would not have to quarantine (and has been working out at Atkinsons practice facility). Laine is on IR so he can ride out quarantine. He wouldn't be available immediately either way.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YES

Edit: No. Fake account. Fuck a duck. I would have loved that one.

• Haha
Reactions: gob

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 PP goals...
1 even strength
1 short handed goal

All in the 2nd period.

Welcome back, lads.

#GoStars

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zegras, Suzuki or Laine...

tenor.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. If we got both for PLD and a third I might wet myself. I really thought we'd be sending Savard or Bemstrom.

Holy fuck I love you, you Bald Finnish Beauty!