• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob gonna take an early shower again?

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're milking this High Banks thing. Some kid had a Panarin sign at the game, so his agent tweeted out that they'll buy him lunch at High Banks (laughed because it's a little kid, and High Banks is a distillery) if Panarin scores a goal.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, when you can't sway a Russian to stay with free vodka for life, there's something wrong.

Reactions: gob

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarmo:
"Our focus is on getting our team better and making it as competitive as possible for this spring but also into the future.”

So, in other words - we'll trade if we get a good prospect, but we'll let him walk at the end of the year, if we're only offered crap.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Jackets were losing just Panarin or just Bob, I’d let him walk. Take the shot. They don’t look like a Cup contender to me but they could very easily win a round or two and for that franchise it might be worth it.

But they’re in a very bad position with both asking out. Making a run and then being in a black hole for two or three years when they could’ve grabbed assets to use to reinforce during the off-season (would any team in the league be in a better position to offer sheet one of the big boys than Columbus in that scenario?) I think would do far more damage to this team than any success would. And it would at least let them try to move them to the Western Conference and maybe lay the groundwork for them staying out there rather than signing for a division rival and biting them in the ass next year.

It really is too bad but they will almost assuredly regret not cashing in while they still can.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. There are some teams close to the bubble that may pull the trigger to get over the hump (Buffalo, Anaheim, Dallas). And some okay goalies on UFA this summer. Plus Elvis lands in North America in about a month.

Not an ideal situation, but not the end of the world. The Jackets have some assets that they don't have room for they can move in addition: Milano, Carlsson, Kukan, Savard and even Jenner.

They should Target, IMO
Stone and/or Duchene
RNH
Seguin
Huberdeau
Hell, maybe Hank Lundqvist. New York might even take Dubinsky back :)

See if it works. If not, Guys like Stone and Duchene are UFA too.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at Seguin's contract.

never mind.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they told the Blue Jackets the all Star break was over

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local radio shit for brains, who spends the majority of his time fretting with near obsessive levels of concern for college football players' groins and only talks hockey whenever twatwaffle tries to stir up shit said on his radio show yesterday that the Nationwide crowd should boo Panarin.

Here was his introduction last night:

So, you fucking retard, why do you think no one takes this town seriously when it comes to anything that isn't related to wife beating coaches?

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local radio shit for brains, who spends the majority of his time fretting with near obsessive levels of concern for college football players' groins and only talks hockey whenever twatwaffle tries to stir up shit said on his radio show yesterday that the Nationwide crowd should boo Panarin.

Here was his introduction last night:

So, you fucking retard, why do you think no one takes this town seriously when it comes to anything that isn't related to wife beating coaches?
I missed the introductions last night. Had I been there, I think I just would have been silent. No boo, no cheer.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panarin to the Oilers for RNH - The Bread Man alongside McWonderful (you could call it the Wonder Bread line) could be pretty lethal.

/Wait, why am I trying to help the Oil?!? Please disregard the above.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panarin to the Oilers for RNH - The Bread Man alongside McWonderful (you could call it the Wonder Bread line) could be pretty lethal.

/Wait, why am I trying to help the Oil?!? Please disregard the above.

Don't worry, won't happen

Chia is NOT in charge

/know you will get the 80s reference