• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read a number of people saying playoffs are still possible, and that the Jackets should buy at the deadline.

Jack Johnson went and got himself injured, so his trade value is actually lower.

I mean...the East is so dang mediocre outside of Washington, so I get it, but in a draft with so much talent at the top I'd be pretty pissed if they were somehow buyers. Sellers are drawing great returns too.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...the East is so dang mediocre outside of Washington, so I get it, but in a draft with so much talent at the top I'd be pretty pissed if they were somehow buyers. Sellers are drawing great returns too.

They have four decent movable assets and exactly one need going forward. Johnson, Tyutin, Atkinson and Calvert can go and they need a top 6 C. All four of those guys are already replaced in the system, so if they can trade them for the forward they need, then I don't care where they draft.

If they can trade all four for the center they need and still draft top 3? Yeah. I like that.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that if the government tried to pass a law forcing its citizens to have a tiny microchip implanted allowing the government to track your whereabouts 24/7, the opposition to such a law would be deafening. Yet we have gone and done it to ourselves with cell phones.

/Yes, we have the option to turn our cell phones off, but how often do we actually do it?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobrovsky activated off IR

Please God, let him finish the season without doing any more damage to himself.

Thanks for the effort Joonas, I look forward to camp next summer. Go fight for that AHL championship.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about the Jackets goaltending situation for next season - Can we refer to them as Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson to have shoulder surgery

No real surprise they are shutting him down, get well JJ.

I have to believe he's played his last game in Columbus. I think they'll try to move him at the draft and failing that, there is no way they will protect him in any potential expansion draft. Not with Jones and Murray plus the organization loves Prout, Savard and Goloubef. Tyutin and JJ will be odd men out.