• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why beat around the bush? Trade for Jeff Carter and name him player-coach.

:behindsofa:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted I take this with a grain of salt but he seems like he always would have been a very good coach.

Shut the fuck up, Brooksie. Fucknuts gets caught making shit up about the Yotes and CBA violations so now he needs to roll back the shit he made up over Babs and Quenneville. But he can't help himself.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back Nikita Filatov!!!
hush-shhhh.gif

Nikolai Zherdev, anyone?
200w.gif

Why beat around the bush? Trade for Jeff Carter and name him player-coach.

:behindsofa:
BogusPortlyAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear rumors Ryan Johanson could be had for cheap.

And a reunion with Derrick Brassard would be good.

:D
Joey can come back any time he wants. Brasshole wouldn't make it all the way to the locker room before one of the staff kills him.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter was a mistake.

Elvis left Twitter after posting his excitement for Latvia. Wasn't Blue Jackets fans attacking him this time. It was Latvians upset that he chose to stay in the US and work on his game. A situation made worse by his not great English which translated back to Latvian. He said something to the effect of the Jackets are paying him, and he should focus on getting better for them and it wound up translating to sp,ethings along the lines of "why should I go? I get paid to stay here".

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter was a mistake.

Elvis left Twitter after posting his excitement for Latvia. Wasn't Blue Jackets fans attacking him this time. It was Latvians upset that he chose to stay in the US and work on his game. A situation made worse by his not great English which translated back to Latvian. He said something to the effect of the Jackets are paying him, and he should focus on getting better for them and it wound up translating to sp,ethings along the lines of "why should I go? I get paid to stay here".
this is goofy that Latvians would have a go at him. If Elvis was on the team at the worlds, the guy who ended up being the tournament MVP and helping the Lativans win bronze probably would not have gotten a sniff at playing :noidea:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is goofy that Latvians would have a go at him. If Elvis was on the team at the worlds, the guy who ended up being the tournament MVP and helping the Lativans win bronze probably would not have gotten a sniff at playing :noidea:

Silovs to Chicago for the 1st overall.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I watched 2 Latvia games and Silovs was in some ways better than Elvis has been. But I could see Latvia brass saying "Big NHL Star, let him play."

Would have been a mistake.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I watched 2 Latvia games and Silovs was in some ways better than Elvis has been. But I could see Latvia brass saying "Big NHL Star, let him play."

Would have been a mistake.
Silovs didnt even begin the tournament as Latvia starter ... they chose the immortal Ivars Punnenovs over Silovs to go against Canada first game and he got shelled ... Silovs comes in and the rest is history

tsawchuk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just caught wind of possible local news thru my cousins that already tossed their season tx in the trash 1-2 yrs. ago.

Babcock? Oh God. :L

Wah? Oh sweet Jesus. :eek::doh::crazy:
Actually with the way they handle personnel, does it really matter? Hire Don Cherry.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just caught wind of possible local news thru my cousins that already tossed their season tx in the trash 1-2 yrs. ago.

Babcock? Oh God. :L

Wah? Oh sweet Jesus. :eek::doh::crazy:
Actually with the way they handle personnel, does it really matter? Hire Don Cherry.
The Babcock thing was basically Twatwaffle hunting clicks. He was on some podcast and this is what he said today.

"Seems unlikely" = Rangers hired one and I made up the interest in the other.
"Not Happening" = Two more names I made up rumors about.

I'm a little uneasy about Patty Wah, but willing to give any of the 5 named a chance. Brunette would be my first choice and I hope Vincent stays around if it's not him as HC.