• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing when he needed to win. Winning when he needed to lose. This was inevitable. All off season last year we heard about some innovative defensive structure and I still don't know what it was. So either it was so innovative that I couldn't figure it out, or he changed nothing.

The part of this that makes it like Chirstmas is they are also letting goalie coach Manny Legace go. None of our goalies got better and when Elvis needed an ass kicking, Manny clearly didn't want to do that. Hoping we can grab Mitch Korn, but it's a tall order that he would ever leave Trotz.

No real rush to hire a new coach yet. If we win the lottery, available coaches will be calling us. I just hope we finally wind up with Jukka Jalonen involved in some way.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This kid was totally worth the wait. I can't wait to see what he develops into.

Apparently his nickname is "Rojas" after the character Danny Rojas in Ted Lasso.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really sticking with Jarmo here huh.
He's done a decent enough job throughout the chaos. Got good value for Gavrikov and Korpisalo, and is starting to see value from some of his longer shot draft picks. I don't think you can hold the Kivlenieks/Legace/Merzlikins mess and the fact that Legace appears to be so bad at his job against Jarmo. I think it was clear that he hired Larsen as reward for all the years of loyalty. This was always going to be a rebuild year, I don't think anyone expected Larsen to be here next year no matter what happened.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
riocedg36rua1.jpg

Laine delivered the check. 1000 bucks per point scored to combat homelessness.

Nice that he wore his finest aluminum foil pants and shades for the occasion.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When asked about it, Kiriil Marchenko said: “How can I say this? I am a happy Russian boy. (Yegor) Chinakhov is a cute Russian boy. But (Voronkov) … he is like tough Russian boy.”

Also fitting that we signed someone from Ak Bars on Star Wars day. I shall call him "Admiral"

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is still out there

Not sure I give a lot without some of that being retained but we could do worse than him and Jenner to teach Johnson, (presumably) Carlsson and even Laine to play Center. He had good success in college with Johnny.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dumbass is the Q's MVP with a pretty strong 54+86=140 in 64 games. Since his numbers are similar to Bedard's, some Koolaid drinkers are thinking he's going to be better than Bedard.

Will be good to see how he does when people are actually defending.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean as goalie coach, right?

RIGHT?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has he been talking to? Jarmo's in Finland watching the worlds and said there would be no more discussions until he gets back next weekend. And the smart money is on him giving Pascal Vincent a shot.

Brooks and Portzline are the only two "journalists" pushing the Babs idea. Wondering if Babcock is pushing Brooks to help his paycheck when the Rangers hire him, or pressure the Rangers into moving thinking someone else wants him.

Portzline is also the only one talking about Quenneville. Portzline is talking out of his ass, as usual.

Our front office never leaks anything, so if they leaked the name Babcock it's so when they hire Vincent everyone will say "well, at least it wasn't Babcock". Either way, I have told my tiicket rep I am cancelling if they hire Babcock or Quenneville. He told me I am not the only one.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has he been talking to? Jarmo's in Finland watching the worlds and said there would be no more discussions until he gets back next weekend. And the smart money is on him giving Pascal Vincent a shot.

Brooks and Portzline are the only two "journalists" pushing the Babs idea. Wondering if Babcock is pushing Brooks to help his paycheck when the Rangers hire him, or pressure the Rangers into moving thinking someone else wants him.

Portzline is also the only one talking about Quenneville. Portzline is talking out of his ass, as usual.

Our front office never leaks anything, so if they leaked the name Babcock it's so when they hire Vincent everyone will say "well, at least it wasn't Babcock". Either way, I have told my tiicket rep I am cancelling if they hire Babcock or Quenneville. He told me I am not the only one.

my guess in bold

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted I take this with a grain of salt but he seems like he always would have been a very good coach.