• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but their 3rd pairing is all kinds of WTF. I mean, you have 9 NHL experienced D men and you put Carlsson in out of the gate? I mean even if Torts literally threatened to kill him if he played well every single day for the last 3 years (to explain why he hasn't lived up to the hype), he still has way too much to prove to be automatically considered over anyone but Harrington.

I'd like to see Peeke and Bean with Lehtonen babysitting Gavrikov.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't ready for the feels first thing in the morning. Elvis gave Manny Kivi's helmet.

vl5xp648vug71.jpg

Although, part of me was kind of expecting him to use it himself.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mxdwrnj7u6h71.jpg

I am so ready to hate this guy. Already nearing Jared Boll levels and he hasn't played a game yet.

Good news is - Won't have to fix our shitty power play if we're always short-handed.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baby boy Merzlikins has arrived. Elvis was out skating when Mrs Merzly called and said her water broke.

Reactions: gob

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lists Adam Boqvist with and interesting quote from Werenski:

"I'm ready to be a true No. 1 and show everyone I can do it without him," Werenski said recently. Elevating Boqvist to a career year would be a résumé builder.

One of my biggest knocks against Zach was he never seemed like a driver. He just kind of always went along and played well - took advantage and made great plays, but I never saw him grab a game by the throat and push it where he wanted. If we see that this year, I will be very happy.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lRxtIVR.jpg

If you want to buy Foligno' house, it's on the market.

He bought land to build a new house and planned to live in this one until it was done. Since he went to Boston, he's gonna live there while his house is built. And the way the market is here, this will be sold in a week tops.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lRxtIVR.jpg

He bought land to build a new house and planned to live in this one until it was done. Since he went to Boston, he's gonna live there while his house is built. And the way the market is here, this will be sold in a week tops.

7426 sq ft
$1,800,000

*cries in British Columbian*

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lRxtIVR.jpg

Still on the market? They were talking about it on the radio a couple weeks ago, I think.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lRxtIVR.jpg

Hockey board group buy?

:D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7426 sq ft
$1,800,000

*cries in British Columbian*
When I moved here, I moved to a house with 7 rooms my old one didn't have and went over twice the square footage. And the selling price of the one I bought was 15k less than I sold the one for in MD. Real estate is going up but still dirt cheap comparatively.

And my house value here is now up like 125k from then. But so are everyone else's.
Still on the market? They were talking about it on the radio a couple weeks ago, I think.
According to Zillow, it still is.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I moved here, I moved to a house with 7 rooms my old one didn't have and went over twice the square footage. And the selling price of the one I bought was 15k less than I sold the one for in MD. Real estate is going up but still dirt cheap comparatively.

And my house value here is now up like 125k from then. But so are everyone else's.

Eh, we are (were?) looking for a house, and there were a couple that we liked on Realtor.com, but were absent from the MLS, so you never know I guess.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, we are (were?) looking for a house, and there were a couple that we liked on Realtor.com, but were absent from the MLS, so you never know I guess.
Good luck, it's super competitive right now. There was a house in our neighborhood that my wife and i saw them putting the sign in the yard on a Thursday as we were heading up to the islands for a weekend. Coming back Sunday night, the sold sign was on it.

Across the street sold their house in a week and a half and that was only because two people kept outbidding each other. They got like 40k over original asking. I'd list my house in a minute if I didn't also have to buy another one.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At the rate Canada's going as a whole a closet in Halifax is going to cost a million loonies soon.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the rate Canada's going as a whole a closet in Halifax is going to cost a million loonies soon.

Maybe I should remove some of the grass on my lot and build a small house? Enough room for a driveway and two car garage as well :D

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck, it's super competitive right now. There was a house in our neighborhood that my wife and i saw them putting the sign in the yard on a Thursday as we were heading up to the islands for a weekend. Coming back Sunday night, the sold sign was on it.

Across the street sold their house in a week and a half and that was only because two people kept outbidding each other. They got like 40k over original asking. I'd list my house in a minute if I didn't also have to buy another one.
It is dying down a little. Houses are staying longer, and I've seen several drop price even.