• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Damn it Benning and Linden, stop making good moves.

:D

Still RFA when this expires, so he has a year to prove himself worthy of term and ka-ching.
Glad to see these bridge deals coming back into the game.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great price for Tanev!!
Will he be UFA after this year?

Edit: Too fast puck. Thanks.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
jebus, Nikita Tryamkin is a big kid

Last edited by a moderator:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS.

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS.

(google map) (yahoo map)
What's happened is the following.

In the late eighties or early nineties, members of the Vancouver Canucks have masqueraded themselves as federal officials and have appealed to both the Canada Post of British Columbia, and to a number of municipal banks, and have advised them that they have been a part of a federal mail censorship program. The program was rerouting mail through the banks for their own perusal, as they had many targetted pieces which they were not allowing to be sent on. They would appear at banks all over the province, still to this day, rifle through what had been routed through them, take things, and then allow whatever was left over to be passed on. This could include love letters, letters from realized long lost relatives, scholarships, university acceptance letters, federal official communications, prize winnings, job offers, summer camp invites, etc. They, and only they know where all of this mail has gone.

This is not all. Several years ago, it was decided among current, modern members of the team, that they would erect a platform that was organizing spy-based content in real time from inside of private residences across the province, including unknown private audio and video surveillance. This content was then made privately available on a subscription-based service for persons to privately watch, like a cable platform. The headquarters of this organized crime are in North Vancouver, and they are fortified in such a way as to see all the way into East Hastings of East Vancouver. The group organized here is rumoured to have been rersponsible for organizing the US Navy yard shootings that occurred several years ago.

For months, in my own investigation of these affairs, I have relied on compliance with a team of federal investigators for the duration in compliance with all of my information. For this, I am no longer seeking them directly and first out, and am instead electing to turn my attention to the public and to give them this information instead. They have also played with the people's lives that they have effected in such a way. For example, witnessing a 5 year old boy in a single instance, say that he could hear the voice of God, and from that moment onward, ensuring that that boy's family was being poisoned by Risperidone in their water supply in each and every house that they had ever moved into late into his adult life. For the Vancouver Canucks, hockey is a blood sport in the most literal of meanings that this phrase could possibly carry. They don't play hockey with pucks and hockey sticks, they play it with Our hearts and Our minds and Our childhood dreams and Our familial honor.

Sufficive to say, our vengeance untoward each and every person that has been involved in this will be quiet, and will have no bounds. This is not a warning, it is an open invitation.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
points 1 - 3 - 5 - 6 - 9 are the biggest reason :D I kind of hope torts gets a coaching gig that sees them play the canucks 6 times a year :D

Torts won the Lottery. He makes a lifetimes worth of dough to sit on his ass for years to come. Karma missed his house:doh:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what in the holy fuck did I just read?

Ask jstew. Something tells me he wrote it.

j/k

I laughed my ass off when I read it. Holy cow, that BC Bud must be some goooood stuff.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Markstrom has requested a trade. I didn't really consider him a Canucks goalie before, BUT NOW I DO.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
ummmmmmmm ......... the question of why comes to mind ? Bolster farm Team , need a 3 ?

no idea - it as a tweet from one of the media guys before it came out that he had asked to be traded.
wasn't linked to an article.

only ones I can think of that could use a back up are NJ and Toronto (because Reimer isn't a back-up... he keeps saying so)
dunno, maybe he's an upgrade for BOS, CBJ, WPG ?

but $1.2 mill for a back-up project, albeit a talented project, is a bit steep.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no idea - it as a tweet from one of the media guys before it came out that he had asked to be traded.

only ones I can think of that could use a back up are NJ and Toronto (because Reimer isn't a back-up... he keeps saying so)

Toronto's not a good place for him, besides Toronto would sign some over the hill guy to be the backup anyway

I don't think New Jersey is a good fit because Cory Schneider's getting an extension soon

Boston will use Niklas Svedberg as the backup next season + they have Malcolm Subban, so no room there

Columbus I doubt it, they re-signed Tabasco to be Bob's backup and Bob's going to be there a while

Winnipeg would be a great fit actually, as long as the Jets realize that Pavelec is garbage and they need to get rid of him asap

Actually a place that would be a good fit might be Minnesota - yeah they have a lot of goalies there but if he can develop his game the right way, considering Niklas Backstrom's always due for an injury + Josh Harding probably will never be full time again, the MS will certainly take him out of action from time to time and Darcy Kuemper is still young, there might be a spot for Marky

Coyotes would be a good fit too, although it seems like Mark Visentin is in the fold, I think Jacob Markstrom could be a backup for Mike Smith and learn a little bit

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting , i had not thought of the Toronto angle , if they know Reimer is gone , and the Leafs want a competent guy that will 'know his place' in the pecking order...... makes sense

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto's not a good place for him, besides Toronto would sign some over the hill guy to be the backup anyway

I don't think New Jersey is a good fit because Cory Schneider's getting an extension soon

Boston will use Niklas Svedberg as the backup next season + they have Malcolm Subban, so no room there

Columbus I doubt it, they re-signed Tabasco to be Bob's backup and Bob's going to be there a while

Winnipeg would be a great fit actually, as long as the Jets realize that Pavelec is garbage and they need to get rid of him asap

Actually a place that would be a good fit might be Minnesota - yeah they have a lot of goalies there but if he can develop his game the right way, considering Niklas Backstrom's always due for an injury + Josh Harding probably will never be full time again, the MS will certainly take him out of action from time to time and Darcy Kuemper is still young, there might be a spot for Marky

Coyotes would be a good fit too, although it seems like Mark Visentin is in the fold, I think Jacob Markstrom could be a backup for Mike Smith and learn a little bit
Doobie will be three and soon 2 there i think

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also thought of Buffalo as a good fit for Jacob Markstrom - Tim Murray loves tall, athletic goalies

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Francis ‏@EricFrancis
Vancouver Canucks announce hiring of former Flames front office type John Weisbrod. Too bad for Vancouver.

The fact that Francis doesn't like it means that it is likely a good hire by the Canucks. Eric Francis is a dingleberry.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from the Score.
Canucks GM Jim Benning: G Jacob Markstrom "hasn't requested a trade"

Look away, nothing to see here... carry on. Oh, and can I interest you in a goalie?

Status
Not open for further replies.