• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts reach new low: 'AFC finalist banner" now hangs in Lucas oil whateveritis stadium.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the Patriots were vilified by New York Jet fans. They got their ass kicked so often they finally went away.

Then it was the Indianapolis fans and Manning vs Brady. They got whacked and went away.

Then it was the Bronco fans and Manning vs Brady. They got beat and then they beat the Patriots and then they got beat again. It's been very quiet.

Now it's the Ragin' Ravens fans. They got their win and their Super Bowl. Then they got beat.

Instead of saying they got beat, all they do is scream Cheat, Cheat, Cheat.

I'm only going to ask this one more time........

SHOW me and the rest of the world, and documented evidence, photos, movies, anything that's been documented that shows Tom Brady doing anything. Please, put it online or give us a URL or any physical evidence. Prove your accusation. I'm sure Roger Goodell and Ted Wells would love to have it also.

Don't say Brady got suspended for cheating or you'll never ever have respect from anyone because Brady was not suspended for cheating. He was suspended for not cooperating with Ted Wells..........we'll see how far that goes when the appeal is heard and/or Brady files suit in Federal Court.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the Patriots were vilified by New York Jet fans. They got their ass kicked so often they finally went away.

Then it was the Indianapolis fans and Manning vs Brady. They got whacked and went away.

Then it was the Bronco fans and Manning vs Brady. They got beat and then they beat the Patriots and then they got beat again. It's been very quiet.

Now it's the Ragin' Ravens fans. They got their win and their Super Bowl. Then they got beat.

SHOW me and the rest of the world, and documented evidence, photos, movies, anything that's been documented that shows Tom Brady doing anything. Please, put it online or give us a URL or any physical evidence. Prove your accusation. I'm sure Roger Goodell and Ted Wells would love to have it also.

Don't say Brady got suspended for cheating or you'll never ever have respect from anyone because Brady was not suspended for cheating. He was suspended for not cooperating with Ted Wells..........we'll see how far that goes when the appeal is heard and/or Brady files suit in Federal Court.

Giants fans are saying go away NE...

Brady did it and lied about it afterwards. Just admit it and get over with it. NE fans keep saying how other fans are making a big deal out of it, but the simple fact is if you team and its fans would have just owned up to it and moved on, it wouldn't be a big deal any more...you still haven't, so it still is...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. You usually only see this kind of blind devotion when it comes to religious groups or cults.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really could careless what they hang banners for
Wow. You usually only see this kind of blind devotion when it comes to religious groups or cults.

welcome to the tom brady's cult of cheating !!!! if tommy boy was not guilty he would've showed them the info they asked for . i have to wonder what labor law has been broken in the tom brady case ? it says alot when the team accepts the penalty after saying we are fighting this . when tommy boys ass is sitting opening day the pats fans will still be spinning a web of lies .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really could careless what they hang banners for

welcome to the tom brady's cult of cheating !!!! if tommy boy was not guilty he would've showed them the info they asked for . i have to wonder what labor law has been broken in the tom brady case ? it says alot when the team accepts the penalty after saying we are fighting this . when tommy boys ass is sitting opening day the pats fans will still be spinning a web of lies .

Teddy's weak and butthurt attempt at trolling is epic fail.
You should be embarrassed for that banner and you obviously are with your serial trolling.
Don't be such a butt-hurt pussy.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy's weak and butthurt attempt at trolling is epic fail.
You should be embarrassed for that banner and you obviously are with your serial trolling.
Don't be such a butt-hurt pussy.

takes a real man to call someone pussy on a chat board . the ne turds at it's best

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cheat cheat cheat
CHKfpJhWMAANWbs.jpg:large

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll need a vacation. Lay in the sun on some Caribbean island, drink some good rum and get laid.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll need a vacation. Lay in the sun on some Caribbean island, drink some good rum and get laid.

I must be getting old, because when I read that all I could think of was: I could go for some good rum...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he was drunk when he made that executive decision.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must be getting old, because when I read that all I could think of was: I could go for some good rum...

Nah, good rum is always good, you needn't be old to appreciate the finer things in life.
You reminded me of that movie, The Firm, where Gene Hackman gets busted after drinking rum in some Caribbean island ... :D

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants fans are saying go away NE...

Brady did it and lied about it afterwards. Just admit it and get over with it. NE fans keep saying how other fans are making a big deal out of it, but the simple fact is if you team and its fans would have just owned up to it and moved on, it wouldn't be a big deal any more...you still haven't, so it still is...
.....did what....?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the colts banner is as stupid as the 16-0 pats banner !!!! why put it up when you get your ass whipped in the super bowl ?