• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College kids to kick the tires on...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked to see that Kyle Cook is considered the top QB coming out of this draft, even expected to go in the top 3 by some. The future of the NFL is gloom and doom if these are the best QBs their pumping out each year.

I really wish the NFL gets that spring league going. QBs Need it bad. Spread option or every snap from shotgun with a quick read is killing the talent pool. None of these kids barely do any progression reads at all.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please ***.

I'd prefer that you had put *** ******. you would have had my attention.

I do answer to lil fucker ya know.

I like Vadal. He was at RT his Frosh year but was moved inside to LG the last two years. Yes, he is now back outside at RT but not sure you're getting a huge upgrade, imo, over Waddle. He can be over-powered at times with speed, twists and power but did have good anchor, punch last year. Let me check some notes. I honestly thought he was coming out for last years draft but glad he stayed. Sometimes he reminds me of former Bama RT Fluker. A loper.

Last edited:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronnie Stanley Notre Dame

He looks plagued this year with poor technique, consistent false starts, holding, not being able to re-direct quick enough, speed rushers to inside is nearly automatic right by him. He was lousy against GT and Clemson but a little better against USC last week, imo. I actually liked this kid last year knowing he needed another year to groom.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer that you had put *** ******. you would have had my attention.

I do answer to lil fucker ya know.

I like Vadal. He was at RT his Frosh year but was moved inside to LG the last two years. Yes, he is now back outside at Rt but not sure you getting a huge upgrade, imo, over Waddle. He can be over-powered at times with speed, twists and power but did have good anchor, punch last year. Let me check some notes. I honestly thought he was coming out for last years draft but glad he stayed.

Glad I asked Blue. Should of known you had notes on him. I also see they project him to move inside again in pros. Just starting to feel out some RTs. He did do a decent job against that 1st rd kid from the Gators last week.

I pay a lot of attention to LSU kids for the reason that they move them so much and get reps across the entire line it seems at some point. La'el Collins anyone???

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks plagued this year with poor technique, consistent false starts, holding, not being able to re-direct quick enough, speed rushers to inside is nearly automatic right by him. He was lousy against GT and Clemson but a little better against USC last week, imo. I actually liked this kid last year knowing he needed another year to groom.

I'm still sticking with Studdering Stanley. Seems he will fit in nicely for Lombardi next year when he still has a job.

Nah, just kidding man I really liked him last year. So I'm not giving up yet. Although you persuaded one way or the other with other kids. So...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I asked Blue. Should of known you had notes on him. I also see they project him to move inside again in pros. Just starting to feel out some RTs. He did do a decent job against that 1st rd kid from the Gators last week.

I pay a lot of attention to LSU kids for the reason that they move them so much and get reps across the entire line it seems at some point. La'el Collins anyone???

don't get me wrong Gandy, I like Vadal. He held his own last week. Look, all OL screw up many a time during a game just like every other single player. I can get nit picky about stupid stuff quite a lot so you might want to throw that off to the side. He has quick hands and a strong punch but I see a delay in reaction from feet to hands and being off balance and awkward at times. It's not something major than can't be fixed. I just absolutely HATE SLOW FEET at either OT spot. That was Fluker's main problem and he couldn't recover quickly in college and it became worse once at NFL Level It's why he was finally moved to RG. Exactly where he should have been from the start. I see some same tendencies with Vadal but his feet are a little quicker in response. all jmo. take it with a grain of salt, seriously

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, just kidding man I really liked him last year. So I'm not giving up yet

I loved him last year. I wanted him in 2nd round last year if he came out but knowing he'd either be red-shirted or a major iffy as a rookie. Maybe there's an injury there that's not public like Kendall Fuller :noidea:. He's slow as hell to react and readjust. It's just too damn odd he looked better last year than this year.

you've got me many a time to look more thorough than I thought I was looking at players last year. same, same.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Big_Blue_72

I'm suspecting a complete house being cleaned at years end. You got any notes on that water boy from Alcorn St? Hear he's a good n

If not, I'll do my own research I guess.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Big_Blue_72

I'm suspecting a complete house being cleaned at years end. You got any notes on that water boy from Alcorn St? Hear he's a good n

I deserved that.... don't know who you're talking about.

can I just make shit up or is there something to copy and paste from

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Big_Blue_72

now wait a minute. exactly where you going with this ?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, word is water boy not looking good at cleaning jugs en sech.

I search to see if there anything on the web for further proof.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people hype up Fournette but I think that Dalvin Cook is more impressive. Like Abdullah but faster and no tiny hands.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't kick the tires too hard. You can see what youse guys did to Van Noy.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people hype up Fournette but I think that Dalvin Cook is more impressive. Like Abdullah but faster and no tiny hands.

Fournette has been getting hyped since I watched him playing on ESPN in high school. I followed him to see where he would end up. He was a man among boys in HS for sure. Still showing to be dominant now also.

Good crop of kids in school again this year. I just wonder how long before the drafts ebb & flow back to seeing 1st RBs yearly? Saw it last year, does it continue or go back towards the pass happy league?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maliek Collins DT Nebraska 6'2" 300# could be solid 3 tech has a nice swim move and seems pretty nasty probably a late first early 2nd round guy at this point if he declares.

First-Pick.com draft game is up for 2016 its pretty fun and can help get you familiar with names especially in the later rounds(the trading is very unrealistic though)

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida senior DL Jonathan Bullard ranks No. 1 in the country in PFF's run-stopping grades.

This is a pretty incredible stat: Bullard has made 14.1 percent of the stops on all the running plays called against the Gators this year (FBS average is 5.5 percent). PFF grades him +26.9 overall and +23.8 against the run. All the more impressive is that Florida has faced three top-15 rushing attacks already (LSU, Ole Miss and Tennessee). "The former five-star recruit had a solid junior year (+11.9) but has clearly taken the next step in his senior year," wrote Ryan Jenson. "Bullard is on track to be a top-50 selection in the 2016 NFL draft."

Source: Pro Football Focus

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida senior DL Jonathan Bullard ranks No. 1 in the country in PFF's run-stopping grades.

This is a pretty incredible stat: Bullard has made 14.1 percent of the stops on all the running plays called against the Gators this year (FBS average is 5.5 percent). PFF grades him +26.9 overall and +23.8 against the run. All the more impressive is that Florida has faced three top-15 rushing attacks already (LSU, Ole Miss and Tennessee). "The former five-star recruit had a solid junior year (+11.9) but has clearly taken the next step in his senior year," wrote Ryan Jenson. "Bullard is on track to be a top-50 selection in the 2016 NFL draft."

Source: Pro Football Focus

This was the reason I was asking Big Blue to watch that RT Valad from LSU. He did a decent job against Bullard last week.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we got this to look forward to. Saturday's that is.