• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College kids to kick the tires on...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really have a thread from all these kids we're watching.

We know some of the obvious names people like or thought of. Bosa, Nkdimche, etc...

Paxton was a prime example and great off the radar type to watch. Thndr, you picked the right week to bring him up as his team had a great game and was fun to watch.

Now is the time of the season, around the midway point when some obscure names start popping up. Just asking if we keep bringing some of them up here. Easier for some of us, especially me. I can DVR some games when I'm on the road if I know ahead of time.

Some of my names to follow. ..... Lord knows Big Blue has a awesome list to start with.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's only 256 players so far. not that much really.

it'll be dwindled down to 128 by or before April 27th

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really like Thndr's Paxton pick too.

you get a craigslist seeking attention for the night on that one

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another kid to keep an eye out for is Western Kty QB, Brandon Doughty, jersey #12, (maybe late rd or possible UDFA, idk). I watched him versus LaTech early on Sept.

Western Kty is playing at LSU this weekend. That's a tough Def. to be going up against, so we'll see what he has against upper echelon. They did play at Indiana earlier but I missed that game. He doesn't have a cannon by very cerebral in the pocket passer who has mobility to scramble out in the flat and keep his eyes downfield. I'm pretty sure he had/has a high comp.%. I watched this kid last year versus Bowling Green and at Illinois.

Western Kty also has a pretty good WR in Dangerfield, jersey #21, also. (maybe another late rd. guy, seems as though we have a few in 2016)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue that is were the success comes from. Those mid to late rounds making it. You expect getting impact players in first two rounds maybe your third.

Why Mayhew needs to go. Too many wasted early picks with no return.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Western Kty also has a pretty good WR in Dangerfield, jersey #21, also. (maybe another late rd. guy, seems as though we have a few in 2016)

The Lions organization doesn't get enough respect from the league as it is.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh crap insert quote didn't work

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue that is were the success comes from. Those mid to late rounds making it

when did this happen with Mayhew outside of Sam The Punter Man and "My Boy Caruan Reid, possibly "

Riddick can be added and maybe TJ Jones...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of Smitty's boys is Western Mich WR Corey Davis. I think you could add teammate WR Daniel Braverman to that list if they were to declare. They are both true JR.'s.... I know Smitty and I watched the WMU vs. MSU game and he probably watched some of the WMU vs. tOSU.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when did this happen with Mayhew outside of Sam The Punter Man and "My Boy Caruan Reid, possibly "

Riddick can be added and maybe TJ Jones...

I was not tooting Mayhews horn. Winning teams have kids that contribute from those picks. Now with the talent levels of Lucas and possibly Waddle as a scheme guy, those don't help his arguements IMO. Webstermay or may not even be able to be a rotational guy. Laundry of CB's to not pan out. His feathers are starting to fall from his cap.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not tooting Mayhews horn. Winning teams have kids that contribute from those picks

gotcha now...

Nevin Lawson and Diggs are still young and do have their bad moments but I've seen good technique from both of those until a real speedy or very savvy WR school them.

I wanted Webster so bad as a developmental guy hoping this year he would shine. All athleticism to date.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another kid to keep an eye out for is Western Kty QB, Brandon Doughty, jersey #12, (maybe late rd or possible UDFA, idk). I watched him versus LaTech early on Sept.

Western Kty is playing at LSU this weekend. That's a tough Def. to be going up against, so we'll see what he has against upper echelon. They did play at Indiana earlier but I missed that game. He doesn't have a cannon by very cerebral in the pocket passer who has mobility to scramble out in the flat and keep his eyes downfield. I'm pretty sure he had/has a high comp.%. I watched this kid last year versus Bowling Green and at Illinois.

When you watch this game could you pay attention to the LSU RT Vadal Alexander for me. Please ***. There I didn't call you sir this time. I keep seeing his name pop up.

I know that Reiff may be best if he moved. Although if he's not, I'd rather have the best true RT quite possibly than moving another LT over. This experiment I've been seeing is not working.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adolphus Washington DT from Ohio State

He is one of the 3 guys that makes me question Bosa. That front four is stout all over. Is Bosa looking better to people because he's a product of solid talent around him? Need to pay closer attention his techniques I guess

One thing I will say is DL coach Larry Johnson Sr. has been producing some talented pros. He did when he was at PSU and now seems he will again coach up some kids for Sunday's at OSU.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked to see that Kyle Cook is considered the top QB coming out of this draft, even expected to go in the top 3 by some. The future of the NFL is gloom and doom if these are the best QBs their pumping out each year.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB Desmond King .. Iowa, rarely watch them play even though I live here. Seen limited action from him. Was a mid season All-American or something I saw watching local news. Time to start watching I guess.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did mention a RT if they don't plan on moving Reiff. At this moment about the only two I like at LT are Ronnie Stanley Notre Dame and Laremy Tunsil Ole Miss. to then move Rieff over.

Last edited: