• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football Playoff Rankings TOP 6

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my comment again.I said "Texas A&M won't have a stronger SOS, then the Huskies when the season is over. That is IF the Huskies win out". If both Washington and Texas A&M w8n out, the Huskies would be undefeated and THE Aggies would have one loss.
That means they will have a better record not SOS.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Washington wins out Auburn still has a stronger SOS.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That means they will have a better record not SOS.
Well I guess it's just a matter of opinion. If the Huskies win out they would have beaten Utah, USC, Washington State and the winner of the PAC 12 South in the PAC 12 CG. The Aggie if they win out would have beaten Auburn and LSU and they wouldn't be playing in the SEC CG.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess it's just a matter of opinion. If the Huskies win out they would have beaten Utah, USC, Washington State and the winner of the PAC 12 South in the PAC 12 CG. The Aggie if they win out would have beaten Auburn and LSU and they wouldn't be playing in the SEC CG.
Washington gets the spot but let's not pretend they will have a better SOS. The PAC is a mess and the fact that Washington State is undefeated in the conference proves it.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yes Auburn has a strong SOS, LSU is the only good team they have beaten.
Auburn plays Alabama, Clemson, Texas A&M and LSU. Washington loses 3 of those.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington gets the spot but let's not pretend they will have a better SOS. The PAC is a mess and the fact that Washington State is undefeated in the conference proves it.
LMFAO!! Do you really think the SEC is really that good this year? Arky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss State, Vandy, Missouri, Georgia and Kentucky are no better than the weak teams in the PAC 12 this year. Yes Bama is a very good team and Auburn and LSU are decent this year.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!! Do you really think the SEC is really that good this year? Arky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss State, Vandy, Missouri, Georgia and Kentucky are no better than the weak teams in the PAC 12 this year. Yes Bama is a very good team and Auburn and LSU are decent this year.
Arkansas isn't that bad and the rest are East schools which is a cluster.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn plays Alabama, Clemson, Texas A&M and LSU. Washington loses 3 of those.
Well didn't Auburn lose to three of those teams? Yeah Auburn hasn't played Bama yet.

Long Duk Dong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a gift.
When I look through the top 25 there's only one thing I can say for sure. Alabama is the best team in the land right now and it's not really close. Just about every team in the rankings can beat any other team on any given day. Even the 9th place team in the Pac went on the road and took A&M to overtime. I'm pretty sure Washington would have a pretty good chance of beating them.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wouldn't be arguing about all this crap if the people in charge of college football had any common sense. We have five P5 conferences and only four playoff spots. Who are the geniuses who thought that one up? Every P5 conference champs should have a guaranteed spot in the playoff. They could add a few wild card teams as well if they like, and maybe include the best G5 team, but no way should a P5 conference champ ever be left out, even if they have two or three losses. The NFL has eight divisions. Can you imagine what would happen if they decided on a six team playoff? People would think they had lost their minds, but in college ball the head honchos actually think it sounds reasonable.
The winner of the Big 12 is probably going to have 2 losses. Do you think a 2 loss Big 12 champion hould get an automatic spot in the playoff?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, did they do this already?...

Anyway no, not mad or unhappy if that's what they came up with. We've seen how much they can move from week to week. If UW wins their games they'll be in.

I do think it's weird though, and am curious what the reasoning might be...

The reasoning would be Rutgers, Idaho, and Portland St.