• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you can say that California told rubbers to hit the road.

:L

Cwy320aW8AElbQS.jpg

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, not seeing the worseness of her over the likes of Rosie O'Donnell, George Lopez and fucking Miley lol.

Time to enact a 20% tax nationwide on home purchases by Americans.

If you would have done that to the Chinese, you would have already saved your economy.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US markets dont seem that bad this morning ... biotechs are up because no ones coming after them and theyre going to be free to charge what they want for their drugs

its really amazing ... i have a few biotechs and its pretty much across the board ups ... even Valeant lol

but what caught my eye was a stock I had and sold at a good profit ... Sarepta ... roller coaster stock that I held for over a year ... makers of an orphan drug that treats Duchennes Muscular distrophy in teenaged boys ... limited market and youd think limited potential for profit

long story short, they (and the parents of these boys with the disease) were in a battle with the fda for clearance because they conducted a limited drug trial that had holes in it ... with each meeting the stock would go up or down 20% ... fda cleared it and the share price went from like $21 to $50 (hit lows of $9 in April)

I sold

as the cheering and back patting started it was revealed that the drug would cost patients (eventually insurers) $300,000 per year

the share price went up towards $60 per share

In early October, Hillary came out and said she will tackle the problem of drug companies and their "criminal" pricing strategies

what followed was a month long decline to $37.50 yesterday

today ... up 9.81 %

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its really amazing ... i have a few biotechs and its pretty much across the board ups ... even Valeant lol

but what caught my eye was a stock I had and sold at a good profit ... Sarepta ... roller coaster stock that I held for over a year ... makers of an orphan drug that treats Duchennes Muscular distrophy in teenaged boys ... limited market and youd think limited potential for profit

long story short, they (and the parents of these boys with the disease) were in a battle with the fda for clearance because they conducted a limited drug trial that had holes in it ... with each meeting the stock would go up or down 20% ... fda cleared it and the share price went from like $21 to $50 (hit lows of $9 in April)

I sold

as the cheering and back patting started it was revealed that the drug would cost patients (eventually insurers) $300,000 per year

In early October, Hillary came out and said she will tackle the problem of drug companies and their "criminal" pricing strategies

today ... up 9.81 %
I have some weed stocks. Shit got legalised in the biggest state in the nation and they're all down this morning.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Hillary ever gonna give her concession? Went from last night to 9:30 am to 10:30 to still waiting lol

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I sold

today ... up 9.81 %

You should also buy into coal. We're gonna fix West Virginia.

And think of all the drugs that will be needed to cure, I mean treat, people with black lung and cancer from polluted water.

I have some weed stocks. Shit got legalised in the biggest state in the nation and they're all down this morning.

I didn't follow the California law, was it written such that it creates an open market for anyone to produce and sell, or was it like what Ohio tried to do and create a monopoly?

If it's the latter, it might explain the drop.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fear there is that Mike Pence is against drug reform and might use federal law to strike down what states have done

Mike Pence, Trump’s VP Pick, is Bad News for Cannabis Reform | Leafly

That's probably a better explanation.

Okay, so my direct anger towards Gary Johnson is waning. I still have contempt for third party sacrificial politics. And I still think he is mildly retarded.

But let me ask this, can I still blame the baby boomers (right along with the third of the country that didn't bother)? Like in England, it was the old people throwing out a big fuck you to the youth (who didn't seem to bother).

Can't they just let my ass make some money off weed like I did in high school? Shit.

Need to get with the times, bro. You should be into guns and prescription drugs. Plus, embezzlement and financial crime. That's where the money is going to be.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to get with the times, bro. You should be into guns and prescription drugs. Plus, embezzlement and financial crime. That's where the money is going to be.
Well, I do have an ample supply of prescription drugs.

After all, I am a Leaf fan and that takes a toll on any psyche.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guiliani....Oh god... :L ...better get the :tinfoil3: hats ready.

Gingrich is even worse, IMO. How could any other country take that shit seriously. This is so fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.