• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clinton didn't even show up to talk to her supporters? For all the talk about Trump refusing to concede, she left an entire arena full of supporters hanging as they were literally paralysed with fear.

What an asshole.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which of course means the number of people leaving Mexico to come here and make money illegally will go up ten fold.

CNN projects Trump to win Ohio. 43 moves to Toronto.

Not far enough away, and when he axes NAFTA what's left of your economy is going in the shitter with it.

I am pretty much down to London, Copenhagen or Zurich.

dear 54 million americans..... what the fuck were you thinking.

Literally nothing.

America, you had one job...

People who had jobs won't be troubled with that for much longer.

I am lucky, I guess. I am a white guy. Upper middle class whose job is investigating financial crimes. I should be okay for a while. The downside is all the good FEMA trailers will be taken by the time I get put into a "re-education" camp.

Clinton didn't even show up to talk to her supporters? For all the talk about Trump refusing to concede, she left an entire arena full of supporters hanging as they were literally paralysed with fear.

What an asshole.

No one said she was a good person. But you can be a bad person and qualified for a job.

I only hope that in future generations we will view Gary Johnson as we do Benedict Arnold. Or how England views Guy Fawkes. That utter piece of shit royally fucked the whole world. Good job, you fucking retard.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only hope that in future generations we will view Gary Johnson as we do Benedict Arnold. Or how England views Guy Fawkes. That utter piece of shit royally fucked the whole world. Good job, you fucking retard.
Hillary Clinton hasn't visited Michigan in a month. She hasn't been to Wisconsin since the primaries.

The Democratic Party failed to realise that three of the most reliably Democratic states in the country were at risk of turning red and you think this is Gary Johnson's fault?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When people tried to blame the 2000 Florida fiasco on Ralph Nader it came out that more democrats in FL voted for Bush than Nader.

People looking past the Clinton campaign and the DNC, or selling some sort of "whitewash" this morning are missing the problem completely.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When people tried to blame the 2000 Florida fiasco on Ralph Nader it came out that more democrats in FL voted for Bush than Nader.

People looking past the Clinton campaign and the DNC, or selling some sort of "whitewash" this morning are missing the problem completely.
Yeah the only difference is who the Dems took for granted, lower class whites vs the Reps with minorities..

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What an asshole.
Yeah that was VERY bad on her part, and just all politicians are...selfish. Truthfully what does she have to lose at this point? Sadly if it was the other way around all you had to do is replace she/her with he/him.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was VERY bad on her part, and just all politicians are...selfish. Truthfully what does she have to lose at this point? Sadly if it was the other way around all you had to do is replace she/her with he/him.
Probably, but wasn't the whole selling point that she was a better person than him?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably, but wasn't the whole selling point that she was a better person than him?

Sure just like every politician states they are a better person than their opponent. I never saw one mud slinging campaign that didn't.
But in reality we all knew she isn't.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hillary's concession speech:

tenor.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
England made a stupid decision eh? Well, we'll show 'em what real stupid looks like.

England says..."Well younger brother, remember when I told you that I do all these stupid things so that our parents are immune to it when you come along and do the same stupid things so that you can get away with it....I f**king didn't mean for you to do them literally!"

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hillary Clinton hasn't visited Michigan in a month. She hasn't been to Wisconsin since the primaries.

The Democratic Party failed to realise that three of the most reliably Democratic states in the country were at risk of turning red and you think this is Gary Johnson's fault?

Not entirely, but he played a major role in it. If he hadn't siphoned so much of the vote in Florida and NC, Wisconsin and Michigan don't matter. It's the overall tactics the Libertarians and Green party that I object to.

They set out with the mission to change government, stop the two party monopoly and to give an alternative, but the only races they ever trot out sacrificial lambs for are Governor or President. I have never seen a Libertarian run for mayor, or city/county council. State races. It seems to me that if they actually cared at all about doing what's right and getting their message out there into the hands of people, that they would get into grassroots government jobs, show impact in people's lives and grow their message for real.

Instead, they stand up and throw a wrench into the works and pat themselves on the back for not losing as bad as they did last time.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
England says..."Well younger brother, remember when I told you that I do all these stupid things so that our parents are immune to it when you come along and do the same stupid things so that you can get away with it....I f**king didn't mean for you to do them literally!"

meanwhile in canada

CwygjAMUQAAVhBv.jpg:large

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it comes to world markets, uncertainty is a bigger bitch than Hillary

Status
Not open for further replies.