• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meanwhile in canada

CwygjAMUQAAVhBv.jpg:large
Just think if history repeats itself....This is who Canada has to look forward to as their next Prime Minister:
BigSpeak-Motivational-Speakers-Bureau-Eric-Trump.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US markets dont seem that bad this morning ... biotechs are up because no ones coming after them and theyre going to be free to charge what they want for their drugs

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canada's immigration site crashed numerous times last night.

Cwywrn-WEAAz-t0

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cwywrn-WEAAz-t0

viscious circle ... when that news came out last night about the crash ... everyone went to it to go see if it crashed lol

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US markets dont seem that bad this morning ... biotechs are up because no ones coming after them and theyre going to be free to charge what they want for their drugs

Financials are okay too because the promise of de-regulation is good for them.

Wells Fargo and Chase are desperately hoping everything they did can be retroactively declared legal.

Cwywrn-WEAAz-t0

Well, I know for a fact that England and Germany's sites were up last night.

I mean... I heard...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not entirely, but he played a major role in it. If he hadn't siphoned so much of the vote in Florida and NC, Wisconsin and Michigan don't matter. It's the overall tactics the Libertarians and Green party that I object to.

They set out with the mission to change government, stop the two party monopoly and to give an alternative, but the only races they ever trot out sacrificial lambs for are Governor or President. I have never seen a Libertarian run for mayor, or city/county council. State races. It seems to me that if they actually cared at all about doing what's right and getting their message out there into the hands of people, that they would get into grassroots government jobs, show impact in people's lives and grow their message for real.

Instead, they stand up and throw a wrench into the works and pat themselves on the back for not losing as bad as they did last time.
You're assuming he siphoned votes that would've gone democrat. There's no proof whatsoever to that being true. Even if all his votes in NC and FL went to Hillary she still loses NC by 50,000 votes and Trump still wins the election.

It's a non-factor, and further people are free to do with their vote as they wish. You can't preach democracy and freedom and respect for the morals of the nation and then turn around and wish ill upon somebody running for office on the off chance he hurt the chances of your candidate of choice. I live in a country where one province had their own party fuck with the national balance of power for two decades on a message of division and there was fuck all to do about it because that is what a democracy is.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I would point out one positive last night and that was John King's yeomen like service at the CNN smart board - It was pretty cool to see the breakdown county-by-county and comparisons to the 2012 results, in my opinion, he did a fantastic job last night.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^
thank god he didnt notify Lena Dunham

/NONE OF YOU FUCKS ON HERE GET ANY IDEAS!!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I would point out one positive last night and that was John King's yeomen like service at the CNN smart board - It was pretty cool to see the breakdown county-by-county and comparisons to the 2012 results, in my opinion, he did a fantastic job last night.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

also ... prop 60 didnt pass in california

:fap:

:bolt:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I was hoping it would pass that way I could purchase a non-descript warehouse and create my own "studio" for the mass exodus from CA.

Hmm? I hadnt thought of that ...my wife and i have been throwing new business ideas around lately ... Wonder if my wife would be down with starting Van Nuys north :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.