• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your future homeland security secretary:

biDFHU0.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" ... and dont let him grab your pussies"

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we gonna see Michelle Obama in 2020 ?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ottawa, Ontario
November 9, 2016

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement on the result of the US Presidential Election:

“On behalf of the Government of Canada, I would like to congratulate Donald J. Trump on his election as the next President of the United States.

“Canada has no closer friend, partner, and ally than the United States. We look forward to working very closely with President-elect Trump, his administration, and with the United States Congress in the years ahead, including on issues such as trade, investment, and international peace and security.

“The relationship between our two countries serves as a model for the world. Our shared values, deep cultural ties, and strong integrated economies will continue to provide the basis for advancing our strong and prosperous partnership including the Keystone XL pipeline.

Mr. Trudeau may or may not have included the bolded above in his statement.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gingrich is even worse, IMO. How could any other country take that shit seriously. This is so fucked up.

Yeah I didn't even let that one sink in. I was at Guiliani and couldn't get past that one.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ottawa, Ontario
November 9, 2016

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement on the result of the US Presidential Election:

“On behalf of the Government of Canada, I would like to congratulate Donald J. Trump on his election as the next President of the United States.

“Canada has no closer friend, partner, and ally than the United States. We look forward to working very closely with President-elect Trump, his administration, and with the United States Congress in the years ahead, including on issues such as trade, investment, and international peace and security.

“The relationship between our two countries serves as a model for the world. Our shared values, deep cultural ties, and strong integrated economies will continue to provide the basis for advancing our strong and prosperous partnership including the Keystone XL pipeline.

Mr. Trudeau may or may not have included the bolded above in his statement.
Junior is in so much trouble lol. He's got a shit ton of people here anti-pipeline, a stuttering economy that could use pipelines, he just lost his best friend south of the border and the new one is handing him a pipeline lifeline.

This is why you don't promise the world to people during elections. Just say you'll do tremendous things that will work big league.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior is in so much trouble lol. He's got a shit ton of people here anti-pipeline, a stuttering economy that could use pipelines, he just lost his best friend south of the border and the new one is handing him a pipeline lifeline.

This is why you don't promise the world to people during elections. Just say you'll do tremendous things that will work big league.

Sounds very familiar...Not sure where I heard items like that recently......Oh wait nevermind. I guess I will go hide for 4 years minimum. :L

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is why you don't promise the world to people during elections. Just say you'll do tremendous things that will work bigly

fify

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds very familiar...Not sure where I heard items like that recently......Oh wait nevermind. I guess I will go hide for 4 years minimum. :L

you going to jail with Hillary? lol

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not entirely, but he played a major role in it. If he hadn't siphoned so much of the vote in Florida and NC, Wisconsin and Michigan don't matter. It's the overall tactics the Libertarians and Green party that I object to.

They set out with the mission to change government, stop the two party monopoly and to give an alternative, but the only races they ever trot out sacrificial lambs for are Governor or President. I have never seen a Libertarian run for mayor, or city/county council. State races. It seems to me that if they actually cared at all about doing what's right and getting their message out there into the hands of people, that they would get into grassroots government jobs, show impact in people's lives and grow their message for real.

Instead, they stand up and throw a wrench into the works and pat themselves on the back for not losing as bad as they did last time.

I was curious to see the comments on here, and happy to say they are much more intelligent and civil then in the Political Forum.

The bolded comment reminds me of one prognostication for 2020 (because it is never too early)

IF Trump runs again (and that is a big IF), he will run as an Independent.

/for all intents and purposes, he was this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.