• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read Manitoba's new premier's wikipedia page while having lunch. Is it some kind of prerequisite to have a DUI on your record to be premier in the prairies? Two of the three current leaders have DUI's in their history. Somewhere Ralph Klein is smiling.

Also, Jesus Christ how bad of a campaign did the PC's run to lose to this guy?!

In 2016, he was announced as a Manitoba New Democratic Party candidate for Fort Rouge for the 2016 provincial election.[31] During the final days of the campaign, misogynistic and homophobic tweets and other social media comments were discovered by media on Kinew's Twitter feed. This created a scandal with calls for the New Democratic Party to drop Kinew from the ballot.

According to the Crown prosecutor, Kinew "began to insult the [cab driver] with some racial comments which continued until the driver reached the intersection of Portage Avenue and Fort Street." While stopped at a red light, Kinew exited the vehicle, approached the driver's side door window, which was open, and punched the driver in the face. A passerby yelled out and momentarily interrupted the assault. When the driver exited the cab, Kinew pushed him to the ground and kicked him

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of these judges he's facing will say enough is enough with your bullshit.

Wait until the criminal trials start.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read Manitoba's new premier's wikipedia page while having lunch. Is it some kind of prerequisite to have a DUI on your record to be premier in the prairies? Two of the three current leaders have DUI's in their history. Somewhere Ralph Klein is smiling.

Also, Jesus Christ how bad of a campaign did the PC's run to lose to this guy?!

In 2016, he was announced as a Manitoba New Democratic Party candidate for Fort Rouge for the 2016 provincial election.[31] During the final days of the campaign, misogynistic and homophobic tweets and other social media comments were discovered by media on Kinew's Twitter feed. This created a scandal with calls for the New Democratic Party to drop Kinew from the ballot.

According to the Crown prosecutor, Kinew "began to insult the [cab driver] with some racial comments which continued until the driver reached the intersection of Portage Avenue and Fort Street." While stopped at a red light, Kinew exited the vehicle, approached the driver's side door window, which was open, and punched the driver in the face. A passerby yelled out and momentarily interrupted the assault. When the driver exited the cab, Kinew pushed him to the ground and kicked him

Looks like future PM of Canada material to me :D

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of these judges he's facing will say enough is enough with your bullshit.

Wait until the criminal trials start.
No they won't and he won't get in trouble. He will continue to do this and.will get off scott free. Anybody woulda been held in contempt by now .. all his actions and lack of any real discipline makes me truly believe he will win and be President again

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's starting to look like Gaetz is about to get Cawthorned.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's starting to look like Gaetz is about to get Cawthorned.
And like Cawthorn, they don't have and have never had a problem with his behavior. They have a problem with him not putting party above everything else.

There was a guy one of the news shows earlier talking about how Gaetz was showing videos of himself with young girls last year. No one said a word. They knew and didn't care.

Makes you wonder what they know about the likes of Cro-Mag, Bobo and Gym.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Conservatives have a great chance to seize power in the next federal election, will they mess it up?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened to Cawthron again?

The GOP basically made sure that he would not get re-elected in North Carolina after Madison made the mistake of talking about the cocaine-fueled orgies that some of his fellow members of Congress were partaking in.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

s3nNttTvrWC9z0-t7QZxi8bhsXSBpP-iCa-HrIP1Rd4.png

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GOP basically made sure that he would not get re-elected in North Carolina after Madison made the mistake of talking about the cocaine-fueled orgies that some of his fellow members of Congress were partaking in.
ah right. once he was out I forgot he existed. thanks

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah right. once he was out I forgot he existed. thanks
They "found" a video of him dry humping some guy within a day of him spilling the tea on the orgies.

So fast and not at all suspicious.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They "found" a video of him dry humping some guy within a day of him spilling the tea on the orgies.

So fast and not at all suspicious.
But that was just his cousin, right? Nothing odd about that.........

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Conservatives have a great chance to seize power in the next federal election, will they mess it up?

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that PP will be the next PM. I take some solace in knowing that his far right base will undoubtedly become PO'd when PP takes a more more centrist approach, once elected.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that PP will be the next PM. I take some solace in knowing that his far right base will undoubtedly become PO'd when PP takes a more more centrist approach, once elected.

I'm hoping there is still time for them the right wing shitheads to cannibalize themselves thus giving reasonable Cons or Libs time to get their shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.