• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck is this nutjob? First order of business is apparently to kick Pelosi out of her office while she is in California paying respects to a colleague.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t Patrick McHenry famous for saying…

I know not what others may choose but, as for me, give me liberty or give me Pelosi’s office by Wednesday.​

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t Patrick McHenry famous for saying…

I know not what others may choose but, as for me, give me liberty or give me Pelosi’s office by Wednesday.​

And lest we forget the end...

whatsup-smash.gif

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally nobody said this even once Melanie I promise you we can do fine by not touching Haiti with a 20’ pole right now.

(So obviously this was the trade off for Biden enforcing the Safe Third Country Agreement, which is funny because I thought signing the agreement in the first place was supposed to make the US enforce it)

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally nobody said this even once Melanie I promise you we can do fine by not touching Haiti with a 20’ pole right now.

(So obviously this was the trade off for Biden enforcing the Safe Third Country Agreement, which is funny because I thought signing the agreement in the first place was supposed to make the US enforce it)

Thought the STCA was actually signed in 2002, and it was only for refugees crossing between the borders for both US and Canada, nothing to do with protecting countries.
And the agreement this year was to allow both countries to send back asylum seekers who didn't cross at official ports of entry and in return Canada agreed to allow more people in legally.

As for what is going on in Haiti that should be an issue the UN takes care of. I do know Kenya agreed to send troops initially so her comments probably pertain to that?

Last edited:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is ready for 2:20 PM ET?
Tin Foil Sparkle GIF by WENS

:D

I can't believe the amount of people out there that believe this crap. Actually had two co-workers call off today, thought I knew they were wackos but this proves it now. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.