• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so embarrassing, but honestly not surprising...

the young have to change their tactics because the statement "Imagine being a young queer person in alberta and seeing your premier supporting this" means shit to her because she doesnt care. the young need to get out to vote. the left need to be just as hungry to get their rights represented as the right. this however is what alberta wants and sask as well. I do not know truly if it is trending in canada to the right for this but the louder voices seem to get their message out more.

Danielles next jacket

1689004720670.jpeg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so embarrassing, but honestly not surprising...

my bet on someone who would show up with a gay pride shirt with a similar style message favouring gay pride would be denied access.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bet on someone who would show up with a gay pride shirt with a similar style message favouring gay pride would be denied access.

It still amazes me to this day that Naheed Nenshi was elected Calgary mayor.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two dumb random shooting incidents in parts of Toronto far from where you expect any gang activity. One 44 year old mom dead from a stray.

Sad. Time to sell that downtown high rise condo and move out to Brampton.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still amazes me to this day that Naheed Nenshi was elected Calgary mayor.
I am blown away by it as well.

My wife born and raised in Calgary is actually a little fearful of going back as she has seen more and more pro white over the last few years. I keep trying to get her to pull the trigger and we could retire early by selling here and buying there but she just cant do it. very sad..

her family opened one of the first (I think it was the actual first one) chinese restaurant in Calgary in the 50s and then the first mall court spots (2) she has experienced racism all her life (she beat some kid in elementary school with her wonder women metal lunch box for calling her racist names)

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Bela Karolyi and his wife flee to Europe? I use the word flee because they had to know what Nasser was doing to their athletes under their charge and did nothing to stop him.
Hopefully at the very least theyre just done with gymnastics altogether and dont have any influence or presence with young girls.

/Did your daughters ever cross paths with the Russian couple accused of abuse (not sexual afaik) who worked at various gymnastics clubs across Canada. Theyre apparently still plying their "trade" in Australia :L

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully at the very least theyre just done with gymnastics altogether and dont have any influence or presence with young girls.

/Did your daughters ever cross paths with the Russian couple accused of abuse (not sexual afaik) who worked at various gymnastics clubs across Canada. Theyre apparently still plying their "trade" in Australia :L

No, I don't believe so. We did change clubs though after a couple of years as the original club my daughter was at had a coach that was verbally abusive and it was pretty ugly at times.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif
expected to survive dammit... but again they will eventually release him back into gen pop so......... more pain

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy should have stayed at Auburn...

“Identity politics are ruining this country.”

Says the old, dumb football coach from Alabama who doesn’t even understand what a racist is. It is honestly amazing how dumb some of the people that are elected to Congress are.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

Says the old, dumb football coach from Alabama who doesn’t even understand what a racist is. It is honestly amazing how dumb some of the people that are elected to Congress are.

Think of how dumb the average person is.
Now consider that by definition, half of the population is dumber than that.

And they vote. With confidence.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think of how dumb the average person is.
Now consider that by definition, half of the population is dumber than that.

And they vote. With confidence.
And consistency

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_inline_p2x6zuoUl91ud2av1_400.gif

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
a military target. "hmmm, why don't i voluntary use an app that tracks my every movement?"

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Russian commander killed while jogging may have been tracked on Strava app​

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Court System,

Sorry I committed those crimes, but I'm looking REALLY busy in the next few years. I have two part-time jobs that consume upwards of 30 hours of my time each week. I also have a lot of time and money invested in my God of War game account. I can't see being able to find time for legal proceedings as well and this just is not a convenient time for me. My aunt also passed about 4 years ago and there are days where I think about that a little.

I'm sure you understand and can delay this trial. It's not like what happened can be changed anyway.

Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.