• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has the right to remain silent. What he lacks is the ability.

When Trump came into office I felt it would be entertaining to see him as president and he would be gone within a year. It went terribly wrong

But this is the entertainment I've been wanting...

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dearie isn't screwing around:

Trump’s team needs to submit a sworn declaration saying if they believe the Justice Department included any items on their “inventory” of materials taken from Mar-a-Lago that were not actually seized during the search.

The declaration must include “a list of any specific items set forth in the Detailed Property Inventory that Plaintiff asserts were not seized from the Premises on August 8, 2022,” Dearie wrote in the order.

The judge set a September 30 deadline for Trump’s lawyers to submit this sworn declaration.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Trump used 12 grand of charity money to buy a Tim Tebow signed helmet...What a stable genius lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Trump used 12 grand of charity money to buy a Tim Tebow signed helmet...What a stable genius lol
Yeah, seriously

No one wants a Tim Tebow signed anything

Last edited:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is from my wife's friend who is a teacher at a private Christian school. Sickening, and more proof of the dumbing down of society:

In the short five years I've been a teacher, I've experienced MANY things: exhaustion, happiness, anxiety, kindness, grief, pride, depression, burn out and more. Today, for the first time, my job, my existence as their teacher felt pointless.

Midway through the morning, a student said they had to confess something to me in front of the class. Finding it random, I chuckled and gave them the go ahead. They said, "Teachers think that not giving us a detailed study guide is going to hurt us or teach us something but you praised me for my 100 on yesterday's quiz and I cheated. You didn't do anything to us."

I was rather taken aback. Nevermind the disrespect in their confession, I couldn't wrap my brain around how they cheated when I monitor the room like a hawk during quizzes and tests. I took a deep breath and simply asked how they cheated: answers typed on water bottle wrappers, taped in headbands, written on the inside of belts, their own version of morse code painted on their fingernails and the list goes on. Once they answered, the other 24 began vomiting confessions of how they cheat, why they cheat, and that they do it right before our eyes. They said "we don't need any of this stuff in life, we don't need to learn. We just need to pass to get out."

I stood at my podium in utter disbelief to even redirect or stop the conversation. It literally broke my heart as I fought back the tears. And as the day went on, I mostly let go of those confessions and took hold of the anger (I guess that's the right emotion) of why am I here?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like only the guys north of the border will be active on this board now, all of us no good Americans are going to prison and probably won’t have Internet service

Status
Not open for further replies.