• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the days when misspelling potato would get you thrown out of running for public office.

Happier days.
ap_04011905214-e1454545137604.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In her defense, and I'm not saying she's not an idiot, but the Daughters Of The Confederacy have spent 130 years and millions and millions trying to rewrite history pretending slavery was not a major issue of the Civil War at all.

Does she really believe that? I doubt it, but many people bought that.

That still really doesn't change the fact that not being able to answer that question should essentially result in being disqualified for trying to run for president. Maybe a follow-up question for Nikki should be if she believes the Holocaust really took place?

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about not being able to answer a question that any 5th grader with basic US history education can answer?

nehrx98ok19c1.jpeg

In her defense, and I'm not saying she's not an idiot, but the Daughters Of The Confederacy have spent 130 years and millions and millions trying to rewrite history pretending slavery was not a major issue of the Civil War at all.

Does she really believe that? I doubt it, but many people bought that.
So, apparently some long lost descendant of mine fought for the losers (along with several dozen for the winners) and the DotC sent us a nice package of propaganda when my oldest daughter turned 18 encouraging her to join. I responded in their pre-paid envelope and wrote on their application "We don't associate with racists".

We will see when the youngest turns 18 this year if they try again.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it's not as if Nikki is going to be the Republican nominee, she's 50 points behind the shitty person above. She gave the answer she did about the Civil War because she wants to be in Trump's administration if he actually wins in 2024. Then she backtracked because it was a 1-on-1 on a phone call and there was no other white people in the audience that she could offend.

/Such a profile in courage.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still really doesn't change the fact that not being able to answer that question should essentially result in being disqualified for trying to run for president. Maybe a follow-up question for Nikki should be if she believes the Holocaust really took place?
Yeah, I don't really think she truly believes that revisionist history anyway.