• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple major newspapers were set to endorse Kamala Harris until their billionaire owners stepped in a stopped that.

Wow the democrats are blowing this!
I get it. Someone needs to look out for the Billionaires. They are a minority group.

Save The Billionaires!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple major newspapers were set to endorse Kamala Harris until their billionaire owners stepped in a stopped that.

Wow the democrats are blowing this!
At least the editors are standing up quitting. Not that it will matter much to the billionaires, they'll just replace them with yes-men.

But it is refreshing to see there is still some integrity in journalism.

Former Dead Kennedy's frontman Jello Biafra used to give spoken word performances on censorship and while he mainly ranted about Tipper Gore and the PMRC, he did spend time on a book called "The Media Monopoly" by Ben Bagdikian that had gone through several revisions by the mid 90s that chronicled the consolidation of media and how corporations were turning news into marketing arms for themselves.

He hasn't published an update since 1997. It was really bleak then. Wonder what he would think about it now.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Republicans continue to roll him out knowing he won’t last 4 years. They will get the real project 2025 candidate in JD.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to create a situation where you get charged with a felony and lose your ability to vote going forward once convicted.

All for a grifter who would sell you for parts if he could.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It finally happened to me. At the checkout, the lady asked me if I was voting and I said yes.
Her response to me was you better vote for the right man!
I told her you better vote for the right woman.
That pissed her off and she refused to take care of me.
:L

Honestly my response was light hearted and was going to have a nice conversation with her but she got pissed and that was it.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It finally happened to me. At the checkout, the lady asked me if I was voting and I said yes.

Honestly my response was light hearted and was going to have a nice conversation with her but she got pissed and that was it.
I guess she likes her station as a checkout clerk and doesn't want to improve her life

That's what I would have said to her.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess she likes her station as a checkout clerk and doesn't want to improve her life

I would have told her she will be replaced by a self checkout machine in 6 months and Trump wont stop that … but im a bit of an asshole :noidea:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well she looked 80 but was probably in her 50s and you can tell she smoked 5 packs of cigarettes a day. There was no improving her life, she peaked years ago.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

If he was a horse, he'd be glue by now :D
Looks just like him.
Elmers_logo-01.png

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My favorite things from the polls the other day.

Some mid-20s year old idiot wearing a MAGA hat and obviously just hoping someone would say something.

Some 60s year old plastic surgery nightmare woman with a super tight shirt over an impressive though surely fake rack with "Adorable Deplorable" stretched across them.

Some woman yelling into her phone past the point where you weren't supposed to be on them bitching about "what's her names signs are everywhere and none for Trump." First of all not true....second despite what she may believe, Trump does not stand a chance in MD so they are spending no money here.

They can't even piggyback Trump signs on the Republican senate candidate's because they don't get along

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have noticed over the last few days that Trump signs are showing up a lot more in front of vacant lots, empty businesses, green spaces near parks and shopping centers. Like the election is being decided on how many signs are used. Even the few houses that have Trump signs in their yards have like 8 out there. And flags and banners.

Today, I noticed someone went through and put two Harris signs next to every vacant lot Trump one along my drive home from the grocery store.

Will be so glad when this is over.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I would have told her she will be replaced by a self checkout machine in 6 months and Trump wont stop that … but im a bit of an asshole :noidea:
bullseyed for the asshole comment. :thumb:

then again, if she refused to do her job (depending on how much time i had) i may have pulled a Karen and demanded to speak to the manager.
threaten legal action against the store on the grounds of political persecution.

you best be getting me some damned good coupons, Mister Manager

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullseyed for the asshole comment. :thumb:

then again, if she refused to do her job (depending on how much time i had) i may have pulled a Karen and demanded to speak to the manager.
threaten legal action against the store on the grounds of political persecution.

you best be getting me some damned good coupons, Mister Manager
Im a self aware asshole though :thumb: … many arent :whistle:

/i have a friend who moved to Osoyoos and he tells me that people who use the self checkout at the local grocer (small town so their are 2 of them) get dressed down by fellow shoppers/locals. They say stuff like “oh you liking taking jobs away from people huh?” Ill agree thats a noble “fuck the corporations” thing to say/do.

//i will be in Osoyoos in a couple of weeks for a hockey tournament and look forward to testing this :)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My congressman.

One of the few republicans in power in the state and he's awful.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a self aware asshole though :thumb: … many arent :whistle:

/i have a friend who moved to Osoyoos and he tells me that people who use the self checkout at the local grocer (small town so their are 2 of them) get dressed down by fellow shoppers/locals. They say stuff like “oh you liking taking jobs away from people huh?” Ill agree thats a noble “fuck the corporations” thing to say/do.

//i will be in Osoyoos in a couple of weeks for a hockey tournament and look forward to testing this :)

I was just at the local Save-On Foods and I went to the self-checkout because there were only two checkouts being operated by humans with huge lines at each. Meanwhile, I breezed through the self-checkout in three minutes.