• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like Benny getting destroyed by a BBC..oh wait...

Seriously for a second there I thought Benny finally got it when he called him out about his daughter but then I realized it is Benny. He has no heart or spine.

I had this exact thought when I saw that part

1729869448931.png

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokes aside, there's a very real chance that Trump doesn't make it through his four year term if he does win in November meaning that JD Vance would become president which is a very scary proposition.
it is the GOP plan. they know that if he wins (and I really do fear that he will) that they will remove him for being senile or assassinate him and blame it on the Dems so they can have their boy child in place. can you imagine JD Vance going up against other countries.. holy shit

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokes aside, there's a very real chance that Trump doesn't make it through his four year term if he does win in November meaning that JD Vance would become president which is a very scary proposition.
There's absolutely no way he lasts 4 years. If he was a normal president with normal people around him they would probably be telling him to step aside in the first months,
He's clearly not well

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's absolutely no way he lasts 4 years. If he was a normal president with normal people around him they would probably be telling him to step aside in the first months,
He's clearly not well
Yep.

He stole Reagan's slogan and will steal his dementia in the second term.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is the GOP plan. they know that if he wins (and I really do fear that he will) that they will remove him for being senile or assassinate him and blame it on the Dems so they can have their boy child in place. can you imagine JD Vance going up against other countries.. holy shit
Don't worry as he won't since his goal is to make the US become North Korea.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's clearly not well
I wouldn't even bet on him making it to inauguration day. They need the cult leader as a useful idiot to get there, then the machine behind him will eat him up and turn over to the other puppets they have.

Project 2025 isn't Trumps plan. It's just a plan.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even bet on him making it to inauguration day. They need the cult leader as a useful idiot to get there, then the machine behind him will eat him up and turn over to the other puppets they have.

Project 2025 isn't Trumps plan. It's just a plan.
Part of me doesn't think he would make it to election day either. I could easily see him getting killed before then.

Not suggesting it happen nor want it to happen - just would not be surprised.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me doesn't think he would make it to election day either. I could easily see him getting killed before then.

Not suggesting it happen nor want it to happen - just would not be surprised.
In order to start a race war, they'd need a spark. They wouldn't hesitate for a second to generate their own Reichstag fire.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3