• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bond-james.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks, I'm here to check in on yinz again. Hope you're all well.

I've not have full-time work for over a year now, but during that year I also got married, and have a step-daughter, so it's not all bad. My part time work has been enough to supplement our income to the point of comfortably covering our expenses, so it could be worse on the financial side of things. Thank God for my wife for funding my elegant lifestyle (I do not buy anything, but do eat food and live under a roof).

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nostradarkstone has returned. Welcome back Chris, great to hear from you.
Every now and then, I think of this site. Sometimes I start typing it into the URL on accident while trying to do something else. Since I kind of liked yinz, I figured I'd give in and finish typing it out. I can chat a bit during the job search. (Got pretty far in the interviews for a job recently before being rejected, which is progress over the hundred or so completely unanswered applications and immediate rejections. Maybe my resume improvement efforts have had some effect?)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every now and then, I think of this site. Sometimes I start typing it into the URL on accident while trying to do something else. Since I kind of liked yinz, I figured I'd give in and finish typing it out. I can chat a bit during the job search. (Got pretty far in the interviews for a job recently before being rejected, which is progress over the hundred or so completely unanswered applications and immediate rejections. Maybe my resume improvement efforts have had some effect?)

Are you still in Arizona?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, California now. Moved here for my last job, and stayed here for my wife even after I lost it. It's expensive as hell out here. :what:
Since this is the coffee talk thread, I'll just say you should have stayed in Arizona since it's a swing state.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is the coffee talk thread, I'll just say you should have stayed in Arizona since it's a swing state.
Not long before leaving, I door-knocked for Biden and Kelly, so I did my part one time around at least. Even talked one serious Trumper into voting for Kelly at least during one conversation I had. But yeah, aside from sending postcards to swing states with information on how to ensure folks can vote, I've not been able to have the same impact here.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

I've not have full-time work for over a year now, but during that year I also got married, and have a step-daughter, so it's not all bad. My part time work has been enough to supplement our income to the point of comfortably covering our expenses, so it could be worse on the financial side of things. Thank God for my wife for funding my elegant lifestyle (I do not buy anything, but do eat food and live under a roof).
nerds GIF

Welcome back.
Stick around!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nerds GIF

Welcome back.
Stick around!
I might just have to! I've been leaning on Twitter for sports talk, but recently an account I followed got taken over by a bot, and my timeline flooded with some pretty disturbing images. And since some loser took over the company, that sort of thing has been more frequent. I might have to return to my people here!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a hockey game there last night. This was this morning.
oaytff9i6rtd1.jpeg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy is livestreaming too (if he isnt forcibly removed by police) ... so if anyone wants to watch this dipshit die ... his stream is in the comments

"boat goes up with the water" guys :thumb:

He's going to luck out with the center going south of him, which will eliminate most of the surge where he is. That'll open the door for all the morons to say that the news is overblowing everything again.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like several posters coming out of the woodwork. Cheers sir and congrats.