• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis Hamilton Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast
:behindsofa:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he just about said it.... :L

Hint:
- 42 seconds in.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think a golf course has to be a very difficult place to provide adequate protection - I mean, nobody is holding a gun to Trump's head to go golfing :noidea:

Would need to know what they do when, say, Obama goes golfing (which he does regularly) considering he's probably got as many or more threats against him as Trump.

From what I've been hearing this course just isn't a very secure place for him to be golfing due to its location. $50 says there's some alert somewhere where him or his team were made aware of this and he said tough shit lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would need to know what they do when, say, Obama goes golfing (which he does regularly) considering he's probably got as many or more threats against him as Trump.

From what I've been hearing this course just isn't a very secure place for him to be golfing due to its location. $50 says there's some alert somewhere where him or his team were made aware of this and he said tough shit lol
I honestly think his team knew of the threat and wanted it to get as far as it did so it could catch the headlines.
Granted there is always a risk but it was pretty much thwarted before it happened.

On the reverse side I guarantee these types of threats happen to Obama, Bush, Clinton and Carter (not recently) but we will never hear about them as they are no longer going to run for President.

With Carter what always amazed me he lived in that small town, walked around attended many events and even taught sunday school never with an issue. Also his house wasn't that secure, I guess it was so far in the middle of no where and most of the threat against him quelled in the early 80's anyway.

Last edited:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a street view of Carters house from the road. Really goes to show who the person is and how good of a human being they are. Because it would have been very easy to attempt anything on Carters life.
1726521065794.png

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, the hayseed from Kentucky is blowing Trump again today - I guess he's jealous of Laura Loomer.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, the hayseed from Kentucky is blowing Trump again today - I guess he's jealous of Laura Loomer.

I can’t believe CNN keeps this guy on their payroll

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t believe CNN keeps this guy on their payroll

The only reason they do is that they don't want to be labeled as a left-leaning network and want to appear to "both sides" every story. This is a classic example of gaslighting because Jennings is smarter than this, he knows that the right continues to amp up the rhetoric and make excuses for Trump and his cronies. Can somebody please let me know who on the left are calling the media "the enemy of the people" and that immigrants are poisoning the blood of the country?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Scott Jennings, who's ramping up the rhetoric?!? Below is the full tweet from Donald Trump earlier today.

The Rhetoric, Lies, as exemplified by the false statements made by Comrade Kamala Harris during the rigged and highly partisan ABC Debate, and all of the ridiculous lawsuits specifically designed to inflict damage on Joe’s, then Kamala’s, Political Opponent, ME, has taken politics in our Country to a whole new level of Hatred, Abuse, and Distrust. Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse! Allowing millions of people, from places unknown, to INVADE and take over our Country, is an unpardonable sin. OUR BORDERS MUST BE CLOSED, AND THE TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, AND MENTALLY INSANE, IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM AMERICAN CITIES AND TOWNS, DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR COUNTIES OF ORIGIN. WE WANT PEOPLE TO COME INTO OUR COUNTRY, BUT THEY MUST LOVE OUR NATION, AND COME IN LEGALLY AND THROUGH A SYSTEM OF MERIT. THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US AS FOOLS, THEY ARE STEALING OUR JOBS AND OUR WEALTH. WE CANNOT LET THEM LAUGH ANY LONGER. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's usually a motley crew at Trump rallies, maybe he thought it was Nikki Sixx :noidea:

Instead of saying she’s hot, he could’ve said she’s got looks that kill