• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he out of his Fucking mind? It would not take much more than this for them to shred his security clearance and make his shareholders force him out of every company he runs that actually makes money, no?
yet again there will be no consequences.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think a golf course has to be a very difficult place to provide adequate protection - I mean, nobody is holding a gun to Trump's head to go golfing :noidea:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think a golf course has to be a very difficult place to provide adequate protection - I mean, nobody is holding a gun to Trump's head to go golfing :noidea:

It is staged anyway but even if it wasn't he is asking for these attempts with his hate and lies. He should pay for his own protection (lol.. pay)

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GXmgLXbXEAALTtV

Here's the thing you cheating coke head.

When a person spends all their time preaching that it's us vs them and in order for "us" to survive, we must eliminate "them" - you aren't only speaking to your "us".

And I cannot muster any sympathy for someone who has been beating that drum for decades and now has placed a target on his own back.

What does Trump want to do to the people who don't vote for him if he wins? Deport, imprison and punish.
What does Harris want to do to the people who don't vote for her if she wins? Give them health care, child care, lower prices and a chance to open their own business.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As soon as someone uses the term "They" when talking about so-called groups of people out to get Trump I discredit everything that person states.

For the protection he puts himself in a large open area guess, essentially an open range target at that point.
Also love the comments, for instance that MTG put out there. Asking that how did the shoot know Trump would be there on Sunday golfing? Guess what MTG, a crazy person like this guy is, had full intentions of staying there as long as possible until Trump arrived. Also it is Mar Lar go, not like it is hard to find on a map.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GXmgLXbXEAALTtV

When a person spends all their time preaching that it's us vs them and in order for "us" to survive, we must eliminate "them" - you aren't only speaking to your "us".

And I cannot muster any sympathy for someone who has been beating that drum for decades and now has placed a target on his own back.

What does Trump want to do to the people who don't vote for him if he wins? Deport, imprison and punish.
What does Harris want to do to the people who don't vote for her if she wins? Give them health care, child care, lower prices and a chance to open their own business.

you know what else is getting Old Jr? School Children getting riddled with bullets so you can protect your precious guns. that is what is really getting old.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some criminals find it hard to resist returning to the scene of the crime.
The mayor said the other day that a visit from either candidate would be intensely disruptive and drain resources they just don't have right now.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mayor said the other day that a visit from either candidate would be intensely disruptive and drain resources they just don't have right now.
so of course Trump has to go now

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harris wins can you imaging the rhetoric after? "she tried to kill him"... "stolen again" and on and on and on

Her security detail better be on high alert 24/7

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
GXmgLXbXEAALTtV

Radical leftist?
Both "shooters" were maga dipshits

Also, stop fucking - the world does not need more trumps