• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously gun shots in the vicinity. We are in the US you are always in vicinity of gun shots!
It was in Florida, people there use gunshots to signal lane changes.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only shots fired were from the Secret Service because they spotted the guy 500 yards away from Trump pointing an AR through a fence. The guy dropped the gun and ran and they caught him in a neighboring county unarmed.

Of course there was no assassination attempt, somebody pointed a gun on his golf course and this prick makes it seem like somebody tried to kill him again. Drop fucking dead

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there was no assassination attempt, somebody pointed a gun on his golf course and this prick makes it seem like somebody tried to kill him again. Drop fucking dead

Maybe the tournament was utilizing a shotgun start :noidea:

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, sorry. You have to carry him to term too.
Oh, wait. This is a call for him to resign as Senator. Not really in favor of that either. Let's impeach him and have a recall election. Otherwise, Mike D will just appoint another shit stain. And besides, he will never resign. He just lied and put his citizens in harm's way. Not like he pretended to grab a playboy model's tits or something truly heinous.

While we're at it, let's recall Mike D too.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody that I have known since 1988 hates Trudeau. That's fine. She wants Pierre to be prime minister cuz she thinks he is the way and she's a born-again Christian. I'm still okay with that. I actually dated her daughter for almost 3 years and lived with her daughter (who does not get along with her) her daughter and I are still friends to this day. But today she started posting all this pro-trump anti Biden anti Harris and I am just fucking done. There's no more tolerance. There's no more finding the middle ground if you post that. If you support that I want you out of my life..

There is also no more good byes... Just deletion

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, wait. This is a call for him to resign as Senator. Not really in favor of that either. Let's impeach him and have a recall election. Otherwise, Mike D will just appoint another shit stain. And besides, he will never resign. He just lied and put his citizens in harm's way. Not like he pretended to grab a playboy model's tits or something truly heinous.

While we're at it, let's recall Mike D too.

Speaking of impeachment, isn't it strange how Joe Biden steps down and all the calls from the GOP to impeach him have disappeared like a fart in the wind?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody that I have known since 1988 hates Trudeau. That's fine. She wants Pierre to be prime minister cuz she thinks he is the way and she's a born-again Christian. I'm still okay with that. I actually dated her daughter for almost 3 years and lived with her daughter (who does not get along with her) her daughter and I are still friends to this day. But today she started posting all this pro-trump anti Biden anti Harris and I am just fucking done. There's no more tolerance. There's no more finding the middle ground if you post that. If you support that I want you out of my life..

There is also no more good byes... Just deletion

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ita1qtpd6wod1.jpeg

Wittenberg University is in Springfield. This is the second alert, after they received a call that someone was coming to shoot up the school.
tk9b02sfc0pd1.jpeg

This just went up in the parking lot at Springfield High School. It's a police watchtower.
87zzp644q0pd1.jpeg

Fuck this guy too

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
what a surprise, another republican.
when you court the psychos, don't be surprise when one peels off every now and then

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Find something to charge this see you next Tuesday with and let her sit in jail for six months and realize what the consequences of her actions are

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find something to charge this see you next Tuesday with and let her sit in jail for six months and realize what the consequences of her actions are
She posted it but didn't intend to share it beyond her circle. She is only upset because her funny racist joke intended for her group of friends made it into the rest of the world and now she has consequences.

Crocodile tears.